+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ex acting so werid and different??

Ex acting so werid and different??

So me and my ex broke about a month ago and she stopped talking with me and deleted me from skype and blocked me for no reason..
    but now shes been putting things on her facebook like shes so happy and joining stupid sites like fun on a friday night which is odd cos this is a girl who was afraid to never touch my private parts haha
    Is this her way of pretending she is ok?
    cos my other ex did such a thing and told me afterwards she did it cos she was feeling so bad

People are different. While one might act in a way and because they are still hurt, another might act in the same way and because they are over it and are moving on.
    So maybe she is happy and enjoying herself and having fun on a Friday night.

You never know what someone is truly thinking.

And why try to guess what someone is thinking? Don't you have better things to be doing?

yep i do..but its just annoying...going from a frigid virgin to a hore is not cool for my brain hahaha

So because she states she is having fun and enjoying herself and she joined a 'fun on a friday night' group, suddenly means she's a 'whore'?....

nope theres more stuff then that..its like a sleazy kinda group thing..like some kinda sex thing

Maybe she is just curious.

Doesn't mean she is actually participating in that kinda stuff and even if she was, that is 'her' choice. If she isn't in a relationship, what harm is it doing?

she can do what she wants..its just a little sad from my point of view..when we were together she would give out about girls who were sluts and she said she had pride and then we break up and its like shes a different person

I view a slut as being a female who sleeps around and with all and sundry. A slut is hardly someone who joins a group with sexual content.
    If she has no sexual experience, I'm guessing she is just curious and it's not because she has turned into a loose woman with no morals and all of a sudden.

I wouldn't worry about it or even begin to start figuring out why she's doing what she is. We would drive ourselves nuts, if we had to analyse every little thing they did.

well its not a sex group as such theres just sexual conactasions

Like I said 'curiosity'. I've joined things before out of curiosity, doesn't mean I plan on getting involved, lol.

I dont know..its best just to forget it i guess...just odd going from so in love to the girl hating me and doing all this shite

Shit happens all the time, that is a part of relationships and is what makes them continue to go around and around.
    Tis all life experience and the best part of experience is that we can learn from it and hopefully go onto to make better
    decisions and so we don't repeat mistakes.

You will get over it and in time, as we all did Life goes on regardless and many more opportunites will cross your path.

yep
    just find it hard when one day she wants to marry me and talks about all that and literally the next week she doesnt wanna know me

Sweetie, all the men I ever met said they wanted to marry me and have babies....lol.

Honeymoon period ya know and when you do hear all this mushy, lovey dovey stuff.

she said that i mean and i agreed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast