+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I never thought it would hurt this much....

I never thought it would hurt this much....

I had been a picture of pure bliss 3 years ago...until 3 days ago. I left him...because I need to. I am so tired and dying of his failed promises to be with me. I never begged nor asked for them. he himself made them...all I could do is wait. But i think I can't give him another chance to hurt me again. I have the purest and sincerest love for him but I feel like he only plays with my feelings. It's almost unbearable sometimes just to think of the days and nights I'll miss his voice and the picture of that happy future with him. It really is so painful....

Better get through it now, Oceanne. If you go back to him, he'll only keep breaking promises. I know about this.
    Spammer Spanker

Yeah, me too.

Waste of time.

I'm the guy that kept breaking promises...which oddly now that she broke up with me I started keeping...long story, but in the words for the guy, something drastic, truly drastic happens, then it can cause change...
    I've been having these weird thoughts lately...Like....is any of this real or not?

im sorry, things will get better soon

yeah..hopefully he comes back to his senses..

Taking a look back, was the three years really pure bliss? Or were they just let downs? It's obvious you really cared about this person but you know how you feel and clinging to something that doesn't make you happy for fear of being on your own is just digging your own grave. Both me and Kyouhen have been the people that have let our girls down and it took losing them to help us realize this. You did the right thing, it's not easy, and everything will be okay. Stay strong, keep your mind occupied, and no contact with him in any way shape or form.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

You have already waited too long, it's good that you're putting yourself first now, it's tough but will get better with time, stay strong and don't falter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!

I fully understand your pain. I know that when something is wrong, prolonging the pain by hanging in there, will only lead to greater pain in the future. It is so tempting to try again and instantly stop the hurting. I am challenged by it eveyday. It torments me. I wonder what if they can change, what if we tried harder. I have to keep telling myself, i was not truly happy during our relationship and when she wanted out I agreed. Now she was to get back together and it is taking eveything I have to say no. I believe you are doing the right thing for you. I keep thinking of the pain I am causing, and it makes me feel guilty, But I have been told you cannot be in a relationship out of fear of being alone or to make someone else happy. Contact me if you would like to chat.

I know it sounds so cliche but it will get better with time and who knows you might actually meet some one better

Thank you guys so much for the positive feedbacks. I'm taking my time. I'll be lying if I say I'm ok now. I'm not. There are times when I just cry myself to sleep and crave for hearing his voice again. Although we've come to this point, I have nothing else bad to say about him. It even hurts when people see him as the bad guy. Right now, and maybe for a long time, loving someone else beside him seems to be too distant. It's too impossible to think of having someone else beside him. Maybe, by being apart, we will come out as new, better individuals and be at peace one day. Again, thanks guys....

It's like a drug, you are in rehab right now. You know how many addicts contemplate doing drugs again because the withdrawal symptoms are so bad? Even when they know it's bad for them and killing them? This feeling that you have is just like this. But it will get better.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.