+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I love her, She loves him, They havent even met...

I love her, She loves him, They havent even met...

It all started when my friend (using fake names) casey texted her friend william on my other friend susie's phone. casey and william have never met, neither william or susie. The thing is a couple weeks later william asked susie out... susie said yes. William lives in an entirely different state.... It bothers me alot that she did. I used to like her, now im not even sure, worst of all i was going to ask susie out but william beat me to it (the same day). Susie is my best friend and i care alot for her, but it just hurts alot to know shes dating this guy shes never met, and even more she wants to meet him badly. I mean im all for having her happy, and the guy's real nice...just hes done some stuff that i really dont like. examples:calling susie up one night asking her to masturbate with him, she furiously yelled no of course because shes not into that kind of stuff. I hang out with susie alot, so we're pretty close friends. I just dont know what to do, just forget about her and william, or what? please help
    Last edited by Wiseowl3; 05-06-10 at 10:27 PM.

Hmmm...
    You love your bestfriend?
    IMO, friends are friends.
    [URL="http://www.attractiondominator.com/"]Attraction Dominator[/URL] - How A Clueless Guy Be Able Hot Attract Hotties... Get it [URL="http://www.attractiondominator.com/"]Here[/URL]<-----

How old are you all? 14?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She loves a fantasy and seems to need a lot of attention. All you can do is be there for her when the shoe drops. I hope he isn't a psycho, the masturbating thing is disturbing.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

she likes a guy that called her and asked her to masturbate with him?

err... i have nothing really constructive to say.

I bet you don't know this William yet, right? Just trust your instincts first, which kinda tells you to at least watch over your dear "friend" Susie. How come you said William's a nice guy when you guys have never met him yet. The thing about Susie meeting that William at last is, in my opinion, is a good decision. She, and you, needs to personally know this person and start from there. About your feelings for Susie, evaluate more on that and make sure you're not giving Susie false hopes coz you won't be just ruining a possible relationship, you might lose the friendship as well.