+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will we ever get back together?

It seems like Facebook causes a lot of problems because some people are very casual about adding new friends. I've got nearly 100 "friends," and they are all people that I have known for at least five years, mostly friends and family.

Tomatoes, I don't think you should try to be just friends with a guy that you have serious feelings for. How are you going to cope when he starts seeing someone else? I've been there, and it's a bad situation.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    It seems like Facebook causes a lot of problems because some people are very casual about adding new friends. I've got nearly 100 "friends," and they are all people that I have known for at least five years, mostly friends and family.

Tomatoes, I don't think you should try to be just friends with a guy that you have serious feelings for. How are you going to cope when he starts seeing someone else? I've been there, and it's a bad situation.
    Yeah I guess facebook made my life more confusing. if it wasn't for facebook; look we wouldn't break up. HAHAHAH. I got over 300 friends and those are my primary, secondary, colleagues and families... including him. (what am i gonna do with his facebook now?!)
    he told me that he might not wanna be in a relationship for a long time. =/ dont' know if he's bulls***ing or what... but I think I shouldn't talk to him now either. Like NBT said, I'm not ready to talk to him as friend.

NBT is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by tomatoes View Post
    Okay NBT Thank you.

I was just wondering; I can take time to change, and I will be different and I probably don't need him in my life anymore. (Probably doesn't want him back anymore). Wouldn't he be the same? By then, wouldn't he lives his life fine without me? =/
    It sounds like he's living his life just fine without ya NOW! I don't see him begging you to be a part of his life. Instead, he just "ALLOWED" you to be his friend, after YOU BEGGED for it. He doesn't need you.

So where comes the attraction after he moved on? @_@ This is what I don't understand. People tell me not to talk to him in order for him to miss me, but wouldn't giving him extra time make him forget about me? Ahh. Men are complicated!
    Only if he doesn't care about you to BEGIN with.

If you simply DO NOT MATTER -- AT ALL, then no. He won't miss you.

However, once YOU, a woman who is ALL UP HIS ASS, suddenly DISAPPEAR, he WILL NOTICE.

You just have to go all the WAY with it. You can't half-ass do it.

ahh. sounds like theres really no chance for us anymore.

ahh. sounds like theres really no chance for us anymore.
    yeah, but doesn't it feel awesome just typing that out???????

ok, maybe not yet, but you need to think about yourself, not him. If he had *selfish twit* written on his forehead, (which he does if he couldn't please you while being in a relationship with you) then would you still stay with him? At the moment, in most of your posts, it sounds like you want to. Actually, now that I think about it, there must be great things you like about him.

But there's other guys out there besides him. If you talk to him, apogolise, keep trying to hang around him and stuff, he won't see what a big mistake he's made. He'll be thinking he can feel ok about things because you're still friendly, you're still wanting to date him, even tho he was inconsiderate. Perhaps I should say this more clearly. He should be the one changing, not you. He needs to change his priorities and communication skills, and you don't.

So you shouldn't be here asking us *what happens if he doesn't speak to me ever again?* You should get past that, and the question shouldn't even cross your mind.(tho it happened so recently that I guess it won't feel like that just yet).

Hang in there, and look on the bright side! You're free to flirt and get to know other guys, and perhaps date someone else who's more commited. You're not having to stress about things you think you did wrong.(you didn't do anythign wrong, you told him you were unhappy, got angry, made a little mistake, and HE DIDN'T CARE TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU-the selfish prat)

Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    yeah, but doesn't it feel awesome just typing that out???????

ok, maybe not yet, but you need to think about yourself, not him. If he had *selfish twit* written on his forehead, (which he does if he couldn't please you while being in a relationship with you) then would you still stay with him? At the moment, in most of your posts, it sounds like you want to. Actually, now that I think about it, there must be great things you like about him.

But there's other guys out there besides him. If you talk to him, apogolise, keep trying to hang around him and stuff, he won't see what a big mistake he's made. He'll be thinking he can feel ok about things because you're still friendly, you're still wanting to date him, even tho he was inconsiderate. Perhaps I should say this more clearly. He should be the one changing, not you. He needs to change his priorities and communication skills, and you don't.

So you shouldn't be here asking us *what happens if he doesn't speak to me ever again?* You should get past that, and the question shouldn't even cross your mind.(tho it happened so recently that I guess it won't feel like that just yet).

Hang in there, and look on the bright side! You're free to flirt and get to know other guys, and perhaps date someone else who's more commited. You're not having to stress about things you think you did wrong.(you didn't do anythign wrong, you told him you were unhappy, got angry, made a little mistake, and HE DIDN'T CARE TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU-the selfish prat)
    yes There are many great things about him that I just couldn't verbalize. He is different; very different from other guys I've ever be with.

I just did a mistake. I was full of emotions and I called him. Didn't get through; his phone couldn't be reached. then I called again 2 times. AND WTH. I really know I did this mistake. And I really regret calling him the first time. But I was thinking if I'm already wrong; why can't i just call again? And He didn't pick up the 2nd time and the 3rd time his phone couldn't be reached again.

I know. Omg I wish someone would just knock my head right with a hammer. I don't know why I can't just get over him. I was so determined to not talk to him. I was so determined to move on but I just couldn't and I just turned back.

I remember 2 days ago I asked him if he still has feelings on me and he said 'yea.'

I just can't stop thinking about it. The fact that he still loves me. He also said that he doesn't wanna get back together because he don't wanna have any thing like break ups again. I just can't stop thinking 'How if I prove him wrong? How if I can make him let me show him that we wouldn't break up for stupid things again?'

Okay people, I know this is WRONG WRONG WRONG. What I'm thinking IS WRONG. I just CAN'T keep my thoughts straight. I keep going back to that thoughts. I am really scared of myself right now. I don't trust myself. I really can't trust myself not to do stupid things again.

Your mistake isn't that you called him. The mistake is that you apologised to him, and that now you're still trying to get back with him.

I really don't know what went wrong. Other than me being too needy. I tried to figure out in order to make things right. I was thinking if only he would answer my call. If only he would listen to what I have to say.

It wasn't entirely his fault; it was mine that's why I apologized.

I really feel like crap. I know I'm stupid. Even he asked me to move on. But why if he still loves me? why move on when he still has feelings towards me? You know? That kinda questions?

I just woke up dreaming of him I feel like crap right now. I know. I'm really sorry.

Users Country Flag
    I really don't know what went wrong. Other than me being too needy. I tried to figure out in order to make things right. I was thinking if only he would answer my call. If only he would listen to what I have to say.

It wasn't entirely his fault; it was mine that's why I apologized.

I really feel like crap. I know I'm stupid. Even he asked me to move on. But why if he still loves me? why move on when he still has feelings towards me? You know? That kinda questions?

I just woke up dreaming of him I feel like crap right now. I know. I'm really sorry.
    This guy has your mind all f**ked up. I can tell.

#1: You're blaming YOURSELF for what happened. Why? Because you called him a few times? BIG DEAL!

People don't break up because of a few extra phone calls on a 'needy' day. That's bullshit.

The only way that happens, is if they WANTED to break up in the FIRST place.

And it doesn't matter who dumped who.

Even if YOU ended it, he's KEEPING it ended because he doesn't want to BE with you right now (and likely not at ALL)

#2: I told you to focus on BETTERING YOURSELF instead of MOVING BACKWARDS.

But what are you doing? You're focusing on HIM, HIM, HIM!

"Oh he's so great. I was so wrong. If only he'd give me the honor of kissing his feet, I would."

Give me a BREAK!

People, Take a look: This is a classic example of a guy who has a girl WRAPPED!

you know nbt, i think. it's his lost.

You will find that Prince Charming out there. If many arguments occur now imagine when you guys are married, that would be just horrendous.

After my ex broke up with me after three years of being together, I immediately deleted his facebook and all of his friends and siblings. I needed that to be able to get over him, and I recommend it for you too. It was insanely hard because then I just kept wondering about what he was doing and what girls were writing on his wall, etc....but it was necessary. It doesn't matter if he sees that you change -- it shouldn't be for him, it should be for YOU. While I am still the same person I was when we were together, I have had 8 months to REALLY focus on myself and better the things about myself that I wasn't happy with. I know that I have matured a lot and would make a much better partner in a relationship now -- but ya know what, I don't even care if he knows that...I'm ready to meet somebody else who can appreciate that from the get go.

@bhp: haha. yeah. I can imagine him sitting watching tv while I would be like 'HELLO. are you like listening to me?" xD HAHAH. okay its so funny now!
    @boatergirl: i'm happy for you I should be like you. In the future, I'll look back and laugh at myself. "OMG I ACTUALLY BEGGED THAT GUY?" facepalm!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by boatergirl89 View Post
    After my ex broke up with me after three years of being together, I immediately deleted his facebook and all of his friends and siblings. I needed that to be able to get over him, and I recommend it for you too. It was insanely hard because then I just kept wondering about what he was doing and what girls were writing on his wall, etc....but it was necessary. It doesn't matter if he sees that you change -- it shouldn't be for him, it should be for YOU. While I am still the same person I was when we were together, I have had 8 months to REALLY focus on myself and better the things about myself that I wasn't happy with. I know that I have matured a lot and would make a much better partner in a relationship now -- but ya know what, I don't even care if he knows that...I'm ready to meet somebody else who can appreciate that from the get go.
    Bravo!

*applauds this post*

Good girl. You GET it.

@boatergirl: i'm happy for you I should be like you. In the future, I'll look back and laugh at myself. "OMG I ACTUALLY BEGGED THAT GUY?" facepalm!
    EXACTLY! You just gotta give it time. It won't happen over night, but it WILL HAPPEN.

Quote Originally Posted by NBT View Post
    Bravo!
    EXACTLY! You just gotta give it time. It won't happen over night, but it WILL HAPPEN.
    My friend told me that she begged her ex to came back to. Until the guy showed off all his bad sides. I don't think my ex have any bad sides to show off really... but I'm just tired of chasing after him. I wanna just... live my life and just forget about it now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast