+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hi

hi

Never been able to post for a very long time. But well, it goes like this.

for 5 years, I'm always meeting the wrong guys cause maybe I dont have the capability to be the right girl cause I'm afraid to commit. So guys, my question is , what's your description of a right girl? so I could practice being one..LOL

There is no such thing as perfect woman.And no man in his right mind wants a perfect woman cause it would become boring as some point.The flaws in someone are mostly just as important as the good qualities.So do not torture yourself trying to be someone you are not.
    Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    Franklin P. Jones

My hope died long time ago.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    why can't you commit?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

If you try to be someone you're not and play the "perfect girl" act, you might actually land an awesome guy, but eventually the real you will come out, and then either he loves the real you or there's serious heartbreak. So be honest with yourself and the others. My philosophy at least. Although you don't wanna be too open about your shortcomings too soon and drive everyone away - I do that a lot too.

What do you think are your "flaws"? The important thing is to decide which ones can be corrected and which ones are just part of who you are, and as such, not really flaws.
    Time to stop complaining when there is no reason to. Life's good, man.

@illusional

commitment scares me,in the past commitment was the reason why I almost became crazy when the person I loved chose to let go of our commitment for each other.

its all in the eye of the beholder I suppose. To some one you are the "right" girl its just a matter of finding the person. In the mean time don't be too hard on yourself