+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to do...

What to do...

So I met a girl recently who I can say I'm very much interested in. She's hilarious, we have a lot in common and is the kind of person that you can talk to anything with for hours and not get bored. I took her out for sushi the other night, and it went really well, we had a good time. Now I want to tell her how I feel about her, but I really can't say that I know how, or rather I'm too nervous that it'll just push her away. I haven't spoken to her in a few days, she hasn't been responding to my messages, and it's probably just me being paranoid, but it seems a bit like I'm being ignored, even though everything seemed perfectly fine the other night and she said we'd hang out again soon. I'm really at a loss here, she's the first girl that I've taken out in almost a year, and I really don't know what to say to her. Any advice?

Take it slow, and don't jump into it. You don't have to bear your soul to her or anything, I mean how long have you known this girl? Do you think she has any interest in you in the same way? I've just recently gone through this where I met someone, had all those feelings, and after a couple months, told her how I felt...and I ended up losing her. I didn't take it slow, I got excited and overzealous, and I ended up scaring her away. Feel it out first, is my suggestion.

I've known her for 2, maybe 3 years, although we didn't actually really start talking and getting to know each other until recently. I really can't say if I think she has interest because I don't know. But, taking it slow always sounds like a good idea.