+ Follow This Topic

Thread: friends have sex

friends have sex

Okay I need some advice here. I've known this guy for over 20 years and he knows my whole family. We are both now married and have kids and he's 8 years older than I am. We've always flirted with each other and wanted each other and finally we met up and had lunch, got a room and had sex. The big problem is we were both so nervous we weren't ourselves at all and the sex could've been much better. It was totally not what either of us expected and then we went and had drinks and started relaxing with one another and were being ourselves. The more we talk the more we want each other and it's because we've always clicked like that. What I'm wondering is were we so nervous because we've known each other so long and it was just uncomfortable or because we really have had feelings about each other and we were just scared shitless. Some comments would be great.

It may be a little of both. It could be that you've had these kinds of feelings toward each other for so long that when it finally happened it was like, "Um, I don't really know how to act here." It could just be that it was a different kind of intimacy than you're used to, or it might've been as you said, you could've just been scared shitless because you actually posess those strong feelings towards one another and the culmination of the physically just petrified you both. I would say that it may be better in future occurences but being that you said you're both married (I'm assuming to other people ) that won't be happening much if at all.
    Heit ist mein taug.

are you still married? - ie: are one or both of you having an affair? that could have somehting to do with it...

If not, you may be be nervous cause its the first time in front of someone like that....

Just some thoughts...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    iwould think it was because you was nervous because you're mind is in a different place. i'm guessing that you're both married, but not to each other and the first time you cheat, it IS a big thing. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Yeah, knowing eachother for so long and cheating are both going to have some ill-effects on the experience.
    I hate to say it, but if you hook up more in the future, it will likely only get better, as you get more comfortable with the ideas of cheating and of being with eachother.
    I say I hate to say that, since cheating is clearly not a great idea. Not judging, just saying it could get really ugly, especially with kids involved...on both sides.
    MichaelBlue

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    You're right, Michael. But, if no one knows, no one gets hurt. That's what I think these two have in mind.

LINEBACKER 2