+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what he wants??

Is he like me??

I'm working with a company for about 4 months, after the first month my manager ( he is married and older than me), he starts looking at me from my foot till my head and also when we talked together he looks at my chest many times.

Now, at the morning when he saw me, I'm going to the coffee machine he also come, and talk to me about general things sometimes about the work other times about the fish pool that we have.

at the morning, when he passing my table, he take along looking with smile and always when he saw me he smile me too

he start standing closer and when I meet him at the mooring , he stands beside me or change his direction to stand behind the table or sometimes sit and be in front of me talking with me with focus and sometimes he being very nerves and spilt the things. by the way he is very gentle with me.

one day, I speak about kind of food and I said I adore it and after period of time he was talking with another manager and when I put the food on the table he stop talking with the manager and asked me , is this the food that you talked about it.

Today ,there was announcement for festival I said: it is very nice I will go there, he say ok , it is nice I will go also this weekend and I said it is the next weekend , he takes his mobile out and say oh I wrote the date wrong.

also, one day my cup has lipstick on it and there is another person told me the cup has lipstick so be careful may be it is not cleaned well, I told him , it is mine so the manager come to be closer and told me : there is not a lot of people wear lip stick here and smile

Today, we have a meeting all the company, he was not looking at me but he always take glance , I like him but I do not know what he want exactly because he is married
    Last edited by Sondos; 20-06-10 at 10:28 PM.

If you got a big "chest" offcourse he's looking but since he is married you shouldn't do anything that is not work related so no wrong message is sent.
    Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    Franklin P. Jones

My hope died long time ago.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't even THINK about what you have in mind. Bosses should be off limits, especially married bosses, unless you don't mind the idea of being unemployed.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I know that but I'm just wandering if he likes me or I'm just imagine that

So you are still wondering if this guy likes you or not then...and 6 weeks after you made your first enquiry about this.

Have you forgotten you are married also, because you always seem to fail to mention that part in the posts about your boss.

No, I didn't forget but me and my husband seperated now and be sure I will not do any thing with my boss because he is married so I'm just do flirting

Hmm, I guess a lot can change in 6 weeks. You were flying off on some holiday with your hubby and when I last saw you here.

Sorry to hear that anyway

I think he likes you but be careful because as vashti said you may loose your job

Yeh, he probably likes you but because he is your boss and he is married it means that you should keep your distance from him. Flirting with him should be the furthest from your mind.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

thanks all of you for the reply, I thought for along time . it is really very silly and selfish to let him being in love with me
    I should never build my happiness over sadness of another person, today we talked and we asked each other about the last weekend and he told me he was with his son, his son has a game and he seems happy with his family even if he looks at me and also do flirting with me. he tried today to avoid me and not let our eyes to contact so I did the same
    even when he was passing infront of me he was bite his lips that means he is doing something he don't want but it seems to me ( he loves his family so much ). and for me because I feel so lonely I want someone to care of me and this is too bad
    I should be strong and stop doing that

If he is staring at your chest, he likes your breasts. I hate it when older married managers try to flirt with their subordinates. So lame.
    Married men should have the guts to divorce their wife first, and then hunt for ass. Cheating men are such wusses. In this day and age,
    we have the freedom to leave our mate for whatever reason. What honor is there to be occupying one woman, while seeking another?

Quote Originally Posted by Sondos View Post
    thanks all of you for the reply, I thought for along time . it is really very silly and selfish to let him being in love with me
    I should never build my happiness over sadness of another person, today we talked and we asked each other about the last weekend and he told me he was with his son, his son has a game and he seems happy with his family even if he looks at me and also do flirting with me. he tried today to avoid me and not let our eyes to contact so I did the same
    even when he was passing infront of me he was bite his lips that means he is doing something he don't want but it seems to me ( he loves his family so much ). and for me because I feel so lonely I want someone to care of me and this is too bad
    I should be strong and stop doing that
    You wouldn't happen to be an Asian woman, and your manager being an older white man? That would be too funny.

I didn't get the point what you mean ???

you said he looks at your chest many times, unless you spilled something on yourself its sort of obvious he wants to have sex with you

so if he wants to why he is avoiding to do eye contact with me today and talked to my about his son?and how he spent his time with his son and staying for 5 hours under the sun and so on we just talked about his son WHY WHY??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast