+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what he wants??

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondos View Post
    thanks all of you for the reply, I thought for along time . it is really very silly and selfish to let him being in love with me
    Wanting to have sex with you is NOT the same thing as being in love with you.

How old are you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

so if he wants to why he is avoiding to do eye contact with me today and talked to my about his son?and how he spent his time with his son and staying for 5 hours under the sun and so on we just talked about his son WHY WHY??
    Well, he's not going to approach you and say "Hey baby, wanna ride the purple serpent tonight?" He's a manager, it means that he's not completely stupid.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Ok,may be you are right but I thought doing sex need to be in love first , this is what is suppose to be , isn't it?
    otherwise he can choose any gril from the street, I'm 28 years old and I have never doing sex with someone (just with my ex husband)
    and I cann't do sex without being in love first ( totally in love) , and yes he is really smart and gentlemen and respectful person this way I didn't understand what he is doing, really I don't ?

so if he wants to why he is avoiding to do eye contact with me today and talked to my about his son?and how he spent his time with his son and staying for 5 hours under the sun and so on we just talked about his son WHY WHY??
    He is probably trying to drive the sexual thoughts from his mind by reminding himself about his family. That way, he is trying to establish a normal relationship with an subordinate.

On another note, men use similar tactics to rid themselves of untimely erections...immediately conjure up images of family funerals...that is an immediate erection killer.

Ok,may be you are right but I thought doing sex need to be in love first , this is what is suppose to be , isn't it?
    otherwise he can choose any gril from the street,
    Why choose any girl from the street when one is available right here? Anyway, it doesn't really matter what his motive is, his actions could be completely benign. I'm much more interested to know what your motivations are, because your actions will have a direct influence on his reactions. By entertaining the thoughts of any intimacy with him privately you could be sending out the wrong signals to him in the real world encouraging a behaviour that may put both of you at risk. This is why I encourage you to cease and desist trying to understand his motives, if you have already realized that this is wrong then ignore him and this chapter will be automatically discontinued.
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, he is like you but not love so much. Six weeks small time love just want make jiggy jiggy. Capiche, chelovek?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Hi , yes I know it is totally wrong and I stoped sometimes and another time not because I want to do some fun.I think he is doing the same because he is avoidig me and another time he can't and I feel he is behaver just like baby,
    he is working hard to avoid me in this time but when he saw me he will come direct but because he is trying and he loves his family I will work hard to avoid him and actually I like him.
    anyway, tomorrow we have a celebration with wine in the company so it may happen many thing and may not but really I don't know why I wish he like me .?I really don't know

by the way , I just want to say he is start doing this not me believe me?

by the way , I just want to say he is start doing this not me believe me?
    ... ... ... ... No.

I like your answer, hahha but he is , I'm sure tomorrow he will suggest to take me to the celebration location because he knows my car not with me in this month. so we will see
    Last edited by Sondos; 23-06-10 at 10:01 AM.

I will work hard to avoid him
    I'm sure tomorrow he will suggest to take me to the celebration location because he knows my car not with me in this month. so we will see
    These two do not reconcile. Either you will work hard to avoid him or you will see.

I understand the difficulty you are facing, but I think your motivations are not very benign. I have a gut feeling that this is not going to end well if you go on like this, especially for you.
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

He wants sex. Trust me, cause I have 4 (married) managers at work who are exactly the same! They flirt with you constantly, cause well let's be honest the whole having sex at the office thing is appealing to them. There's one notorious guy where I work. Constantly asking what kind of guys I like, suggesting other men to see if that's my type. Trying to touch you whenever they can (not like that, subtle). They LOVE the attention. Especially if you're younger. They're just temporarily bored with their married life, see a young willing employee and go for it. Try and test them. It will make everything more obvious. Ask them: Well, seems like you have a lot to talk about. Aren't you allowed to talk at home? Honestly it works. One guy I tried that on said 'No, I live alone' then a minute later he said 'well I'm married but I never see my wife, and when I see her we don't talk'
    Now can you say 'It's just for sex'? YES
    Ergo: He'll never leave his wife. Please forget about him. The only one that's gonna get hurt is you!

otherwise he can choose any gril from the street, I'm 28 years old and I have never doing sex with someone (just with my ex husband)
    and I cann't do sex without being in love first ( totally in love) , and yes he is really smart and gentlemen and respectful person this way I didn't understand what he is doing, really I don't ?
    Just because men may want sex with you, doesn't mean they are in love with you and they don't need to be in love with a woman to have sex with her.

A man would have sex with every and any woman he found attractive enough, if he got the chance. You will be 'one' of many women he finds attractive enough to have sex with and you are 'available', because you are making yourself 'available'. This man likely knows he could bang you and at the drop of a hat. The vibes and signals you will be giving off, will have made him aware to that.

I think you should buy a vibrator and to get rid of this sexual tension you are feeling. Work this man out of your system because you literally seem to be 'obsessed' with him and judging by your threads about him and over the weeks!

In her defense I have to say that it's not all her fault. Yes, she's probably making herself available to him (cause she likes him which is not a bad thing, it happens), but he's making her feel wanted. To him it's just a game, to her it's far more serious. Sondos you have to start ignoring him. Don't get more involved with him then you already are. He's using you to satisfy his own needs. Wether it's physical or a need for attention.

^But she shouldn't be making herself available to a married guy.....he is out of bounds.

If a married man was paying me attention, I wouldn't lap it up. I'd tell him to f**k off.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast