+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did I deserve to be called a fcuking b#tch?

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I agree with Vash on this one. I think you need to separate these issues if you want to have them resolved. Bunching "all of the other things" into this event is not helpful and only looks like an attempt to prove your innocence at any cost. For a moment not thinking about all of the other extra stuff you added on top and just thinking about this one incident, was he right to call you what he did? Definitely not, it made him look like an ass, irresponsible and uncaring. Was it right for you to come 30 minutes late to pick up a partner who you knew was uncontactable because you had his phone? Definetly not, it made you look like an ass, irresponsible and uncaring. So what score do you have at the end of the first round? I'd say it's a 0:0. Thus, if your question is only about this one particular incident, then the answers are pretty clear. Was he wrong? Yes he was. Were you wrong? Yes you were.

The other issues. One question to ask yourself is, would you tolerate all of that other stuff if this incident didn't occur? I don't know the answer, this is something that you will have to ask yourself. From my point of view though, is he wrong to demand you do all the house chores and treat you in demeaning manner because he works and you don't? Yes he is. Are you wrong on not working and not bringing any money home to cover the expenses an put food on the table? Yes you are.

Please consider your situation in this context and you will most likely have the best approach to tackle the issues troubling you.
    I never tried to deny I was wrong for not being on time to pick him up. I apologized to him the instant I saw him that night and again couple nights ago. It seems he's not accepting my apologies and considers more or less I set him up or something. If I could reverse time I would have not taken his cell phone so he could have called me to wake me up when I dozed off and not close my eyes for that brief second. We're both at fault here in a way as I would rather he yell at me but call me a f'ing b!tch. I consider that such a vile way of degrading me that I never thought he'll use it on me. It's as if being called a f'ing b!tch has woken me up of some sort. It upsets me more that he justifies it and says I deserved to be called such vile words a day later after the incident.

As to the other problems, you're right. I need to sort it out if I can go on the way we are. It honestly never really hit me till a few days ago where I spent a lot of time with friends and their new baby. I envied what they had and it got me questioning things a lot. It was as if a light bulb went off in my head. Before I would forgive him regardless if he humilated me infront of friends or whatnot. I'm looking back now at a lot of my old diary entries to find so many things he's done to hurt me without thinking how I would feel. I think we both can use some time to think things through to be fair. He probably has resentments against me and I've clearly got some against him. I'm going home to live with my parents for a bit and see how things go. Worse is I move out and we break up if it does come to that. I want to give this a fair chance and to give him a fair chance as to what he wants as well since we've been together for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Someone is about to be banned if he doesn't smarten up^..
    No not everyone understands this and if you don't make it clear then someone might just take your crappy pub-quality advice and they might end up in big trouble (you will be legally prosecuted for that). And yeah, you made me afraid. Oooh you are going to ban me from this great place! You and a few others like you will continue being losers because you will lose valuable advice and information. Go on posting your childish gibberish, amateur, I have much better venues. At least I know I have helped real people, that's what I do while you have been gratifying yourself (over 8000 times) in front of your computer screen. Get a real life.

Oh I sayyyy ^ who rattled his cage??

I have much better venues.
    Which is why you came here I suppose...lmao

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by francoatgrex View Post
    No not everyone understands this and if you don't make it clear then someone might just take your crappy pub-quality advice and they might end up in big trouble (you will be legally prosecuted for that). And yeah, you made me afraid. Oooh you are going to ban me from this great place! You and a few others like you will continue being losers because you will lose valuable advice and information. Go on posting your childish gibberish, amateur, I have much better venues. At least I know I have helped real people, that's what I do while you have been gratifying yourself (over 8000 times) in front of your computer screen. Get a real life.
    Bwahahahaha! Classic.

Look, another "Registered Loser" with valuable advice and information to share. LOL!
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by francoatgrex View Post
    if you don't make it clear then someone might just take your crappy pub-quality advice and they might end up in big trouble (you will be legally prosecuted for that).
    Are you serious?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by l_girl View Post
    I never tried to deny I was wrong for not being on time to pick him up. I apologized to him the instant I saw him that night and again couple nights ago. It seems he's not accepting my apologies and considers more or less I set him up or something.
    Fair enough, it sounds like he continues being unreasonable. In that case you are probably right giving this a break for some time may help.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

So, there's no phone where he works? He couldn't have called you even though you had his cell phone?

For me to get this angry, it would have to be about more than you just being late. It would have to be a backlog of things. There must be quite a lot of tension in your relationship for it to get to this point. I have to concur with others that right now, while you're unemployed and he's working, you have no business whatsoever complaining that he doesn't do your laundry. Just so you know, there are plenty of guys who simply aren't trusted with the laundry. At my house, only I am allowed to determine what goes in the washer and what doesn't because I'm much more aware of the many different delicate things I own and how to take care of them.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123