+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you want to get back together with your ex?

Just broke up with ex about a month ago but i want him back but hes with someone else..

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy057 View Post
    I wanted to for about a good month and 3 weeks.. Then I realized how crazy she was and how much she didn't appreciate a thing I did for her. I literally bent over backwards and met her every need, she was so irresponsible I even bought her gas for her car all the god damn time, hahaha. She spent her money on tanning and stupid shit, man what a moron I was. I'm at the point where I really want to give my all to someone who fits my lifestyle much better, because I know how much more enjoyable life is when you have someone to share it with
    Teddy, sounds like we dated similar types of women and handled it the same. I am not in the business of raising adults and prefer someone who understands and accepts responsbility.

My ex, held on to me, made me think things were fine but was having a few affairs that did not surface until I obtained evidence. She denied it and I walked out. I am bitter for being insulted and she wonders why we cannot be friends. I am too pissed to consider a freindship-I mean, how can I be friends with a liar?

I've been away from her officially since Sunday evening. She still txts me but I prefer to stay out of contact until I cool off otherwise, I'd squas her her like a cockaroach. Pity? FT, I have little/no tolerance for liars.
    We learn about ourselves in relationship with others.

Quote Originally Posted by myzer View Post
    Just broke up with ex about a month ago but i want him back but hes with someone else..
    Why dont you just tell him how you feel and see what he says
    Nothing really to lose

Quote Originally Posted by SealedWithAKISS View Post
    Teddy, sounds like we dated similar types of women and handled it the same. I am not in the business of raising adults and prefer someone who understands and accepts responsbility.

My ex, held on to me, made me think things were fine but was having a few affairs that did not surface until I obtained evidence. She denied it and I walked out. I am bitter for being insulted and she wonders why we cannot be friends. I am too pissed to consider a freindship-I mean, how can I be friends with a liar?

I've been away from her officially since Sunday evening. She still txts me but I prefer to stay out of contact until I cool off otherwise, I'd squas her her like a cockaroach. Pity? FT, I have little/no tolerance for liars.

Yeah man, love tends to blind us to the obvious. Only time will show you how stupid you were for sticking around.

The foolish part of me that wishes we'd just fit together does. I think it's that part of me that has kept me with him this long. The hoping and waiting... I've shared so much with him. He knows so much about me and I've never been that close to anyone else ever before. It's hard to think that this person who has been there for me may never be there for me again and it's frustrating that we just can't make it work.

But I know that I shouldn't even though I know that I could. We are two entirely different people from two entirely different worlds who clash in some ways that we could just never fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostgirl View Post
    The foolish part of me that wishes we'd just fit together does. I think it's that part of me that has kept me with him this long. The hoping and waiting... I've shared so much with him. He knows so much about me and I've never been that close to anyone else ever before. It's hard to think that this person who has been there for me may never be there for me again and it's frustrating that we just can't make it work.

But I know that I shouldn't even though I know that I could. We are two entirely different people from two entirely different worlds who clash in some ways that we could just never fix.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. Realizing the person you gave your all to isn't the person who you wanted them to be is a pretty rude awakening. In a way though, I think our gut tells us that from the start, we just don't want to believe it.

For the record, I'd rather pour lemon juice in my paper cut while stubbing my toe and hitting my head on a heavily-laden lateral file drawer than get back together with my ex. I can't imagine anyone being more over someone than I am over that asshat.
    Spammer Spanker

CRC is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Was with her for 5 years, broke up 9 months ago. And I still want her back. But lately I've been starting to realize that maybe it's not even worth hoping for. Whatever.

I DO NOT want to get back together with ex....ever. It was 12 painful years of marriage. Unfortunately, I still have to deal with her because we have 2 little kids. The best thing that ever happened to me was finding the courage to leave her. She really messed me up emotionally and physically. I should have left 10 years ago when we realized the marriage had no future. I stuck around because she promised to change, and we ended up having 2 kids. But she remained cruel and inconsiderate....made me feel like I was the most worthless piece of crap on earth even though I busted my ass every day working while giving her the luxury of staying at home, in a nice big house, with a maid to take care of the kids and do all house work, and all the free time she wanted for spa, nails, whatever. All she had to do was be kind to me....and she couldn't even do that.

I do because she is the most amazing person i've ever met, but at the same time I don't because I know it's not the right attitude. I just keep believing that everything happens for a reason, and if it's meant to be then in time it will happen, but life is too short to wait around for the uncertain.

We broke up nearly 10 months ago.
    I'd take him back in a heart beat, but I'd give him a whopping great big slap first.
    One for dumping me in the first place
    and two for dating an absolute MANIAC!

Seriously, his new gf is a phyco.

At first I didnt want him back at ALL, and it was quite entertaining watching the loonie tune push him around, But when you miss someone like crazy and cover it up it eventually comes back. And its not funny watching them get hurt by some phyco anymore.

I'd love to get back with my ex but I realise that you can't just sit around waiting for something that may never happen. You hope that one day their feelings will change and they'll realise that they truly want to be with you and the two of you can work things out and can be back together again, but life doesn't like being simple so alot of the time this isn't how things turn out. If there was something that was garunteed to get your ex back you can be sure that i'd be the first person in line to do it!

Life goes on..

Well, in my case it would never be "get back together", it would be "finally get together", because no matter how I tried, she never said yes or no to anything.

But no, I don't want to. Not now that I know she never really cared for me, just for my attention. Plus I'm meeting people, and although I can't get in a relationship now some of those people make me see how close-minded I was when I met her and fell for her. There really is a lot of fish in the sea.
    Time to stop complaining when there is no reason to. Life's good, man.

Yeah I had second thoughts after my ex and i broke up...i mean we were together for a long time so just cause we had one lousy fight we ended everything...but now it seems we ended things too soon you know...
    Last edited by drdamian; 26-06-10 at 07:08 PM.

For those who want to i found some good tips on

fromextolover.blogspot.com

check it out..interesting read..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast