+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: do you makeout at the cinema much?

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    She's 18 a legal adult yet still a "teen". If she wants to play grown up roles (ie wife) she'd better "grow up".
    It bothers me that your alias is "girl68" instead of "girl69." You half-assed it.

Quote Originally Posted by lottygirler View Post
    I go shopping at Knox and cinemas there and no kids were close to us and like only 5 or 10 other ppl were there and we're only ones in the backrow luckily! Its best during action movies so its ok to moan if you can't control, its fun and safe! We dont do other places except he likes when we go shopping if I wear no bra/panties with my dress and he feels inside when nobodys looking etc. My gf thinks we are sex addicts but I don't think its that rare.
    I'm not sure where Knox is... but damn lucky!! Ours is not VERY packed but like.. its fairly decent. But depends on the popularity of the movie... :/ And lol. I hate when my boyfriend touches me too much in public. But i do that just to rile him up (the wear no underwear/bra/underwear+bra). It's quite fun And psh. sex addicts. I'm the same. When we're alone together I want to do it a whole heap. Seriously at one point i remember he just held me tight from behind and was like, "just lay like this! And JUST cuddle." I laughed so hard. XD

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So you were hoeing it up at 13? No wonder... Sigh. How the world doesn't work? Simple, girls who marry at 18ish usually end up divorced. Having a husbadn who doesn't want you working means he's overly controlling, wanting your tennis instuctor seeing your hard nipples is an invite to cheating, thinking never fighting in a relationship is a bad sign not the contrary, wanting to be with your partner every second of every day is totally unhealthy, using sex to fulfill your need for love. That is how the world doesn't work young one.
    You forgot to mention the husband's pedophilia.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by hurt_confuzd View Post
    It bothers me that your alias is "girl68" instead of "girl69." You half-assed it.
    Do you have any clue why it ain't 69? No, it's got more to do with hockey than it does to do with sex.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenofCorona View Post
    This was the point of my original post.

I'd flip if I sat down in someone's wet spot at the theater.

In most states you could actually probably be arrested for a lewd act.
    I do not remember anything going on the seat -- I sit on his lap.

So you were hoeing it up at 13? No wonder... Sigh. How the world doesn't work? Simple, girls who marry at 18ish usually end up divorced. Having a husbadn who doesn't want you working means he's overly controlling, wanting your tennis instuctor seeing your hard nipples is an invite to cheating, thinking never fighting in a relationship is a bad sign not the contrary, wanting to be with your partner every second of every day is totally unhealthy, using sex to fulfill your need for love. That is how the world doesn't work young one.
    Ok but what do other wives do if they feel like making love a lot? I thought its ok to make love and having feelings for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I don't have a problem with that, but I do have a 12-year-old. I wouldn't want her in the same theater with that kind of thing going on. Do that in a rated R movie, late at night, not in the Karate Kid.
    Okay sorry, i agree

Quote Originally Posted by hurt_confuzd View Post
    The theater is always a great place to have sex with 15-year-old girls whose parents won't let them spend the night at a man's house; especially when they come with you to the theater and let you pick where you want to sit.

Protip: If you want to save the extra $1.50 but still see the movie in 3-D, just take a couple hits of LSD 10 minutes before going in.

Toy Story 3 was fantastic.
    When i was 15 i liked breast rubs on dates but firmly kept my pants on because i liked to stay a virgin but got my legs rubbed a lot :p so fun :p

She's 18 a legal adult yet still a "teen". If she wants to play grown up roles (ie wife) she'd better "grow up".
    My puberty is still going I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by iHEARTu View Post
    I'm not sure where Knox is... but damn lucky!! Ours is not VERY packed but like.. its fairly decent. But depends on the popularity of the movie... :/ And lol. I hate when my boyfriend touches me too much in public. But i do that just to rile him up (the wear no underwear/bra/underwear+bra). It's quite fun And psh. sex addicts. I'm the same. When we're alone together I want to do it a whole heap. Seriously at one point i remember he just held me tight from behind and was like, "just lay like this! And JUST cuddle." I laughed so hard. XD
    Kewl! Fashions so fun to match with underwear or non-underwear! Fashion is my addiction and to have him enjoy it! I would like a job at an office because office fashion is the type I havnt tried yet
    I dont want my bottom to be used for it cos it might make my cheeks divide too much if he does it there.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why did you decide to get married so young? Not a criticism, just curious. Its unusual nowadays. Are you and your husband very religious? I'm wondering what your ethnic background is.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

It's better to wait until the very end before you sign your life away to some asshole.

If the movie is wack!? Sure, why not....
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lottygirler View Post
    Ok but what do other wives do if they feel like making love a lot? I thought its ok to make love and having feelings for it.
    You make 'love' so that you can prove to yourself that you are awesome. As Lannahbell says in another thread your sense of worth is based on how much men desire you. You're using sex to have self esteem. "Other wives" make love because they enjoy it, not because they want to prove to themselves how awesome they are.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Why did you decide to get married so young? Not a criticism, just curious. Its unusual nowadays. Are you and your husband very religious? I'm wondering what your ethnic background is.
    He asked me to marry and my mum always said not to sleep with a man ur not married to. so i married him cos i thought how nice it would be to kiss and hug him in bed etc. No religion no. We juist love each other and always wanna hold onto each other <<<<3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast