+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Best Way To Make A Girl Orgasm?

Best Way To Make A Girl Orgasm?

Hi,

When I have sex with my girlfriend I noticed that the longer we foreplay before sex the smaller her window gets to actually have an orgasm. So lately, I've been trying to get her off right away so that window doesn't close.

Based on what she tells me; she can't have an orgasm while we are having sex or while I'm going in/out her fast...she says she just can't orgasm that way. She tells me a lot of girls are the same way, but unless my previous flings in the past were lying to me they always have said they had an orgasm just by having regular sex.

I would say the only way she orgasms is by me going down on her, but I think her favorite/easiest way for her to orgasm is playing with her clit or using a vibrator on her clit...with no fast in/out thrusting but a much slower pace.

I don't have a problem making her orgasm first before she isn't capable of having one later, but everytime I start playing with her clit it goes fine in the beginning. I get myself into a pattern that seems to be working, but she's like a rubix cube down there.

Sometimes she gets so close to having an orgasm, while my hand/fingers are basically cramping up at this point because of how long it's taking. Then she starts to move because she is getting closer and my hand moves out of position, and that pretty much messes up all the work I put in.

I try to get back to that same spot and continue but at this point I guess she is getting more sensitive down there, and she picks up where I left off. I hate when she does this because I would love to be able to finish her off, but with the moving around and fingers cramping up I just can never close the deal.

In all my previous relationships I never had a problem finishing a girl off when I play with her, but this is the first girl I've been with that's kind of difficult.

I did notice that sometimes talking a little dirty or licking her nipples gives her that extra push to finish, but this doesn't always work. I always get benched for her right hand when she is so close to having an orgasm...hahaha.

Any tips from you ladies on what else I can try??

You girls are complicated; us guys can have an orgasm on command!! haha! ;-)

Thank you,

snowking82

are you getting cramps and tiring out fast because your putting too much work into it? Go slow and gentle, let her come to orgasm on her own pace, all you need to do is maintane that stamina down there. With me and my gf, we foreplay alil first then we have sex and sometime she would orgasm while i'm inside her or sometime i would finish before she would and i can tell if she hasn't orgasm yet. If not i would then go down on her and just go slow with my tongue and fingers until she cums. stamina is everything imo

Every woman is different, as you realize. I notice when I thrust fast and hard, my woman enjoys it but does not come. When I do slow and deep thrusts, while emotionally loving her deeply through words and gazes, she cums like a volcano...repeatedly.