+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need advice

need advice

Hi
    you remembered when I talked about my boss and I said I will stop and I'm into that and I mentioned he is working hard too, the problem now is he is avoiding me , he never comes to the coffee machine if I'm there and today he wasn't know I was there and when he comes he left his cup and go to washroom, he is tring not to look at me when he talked with me. but he still very gental and respect person.

yesterday he was talking with another employee , she is sitting beside me and there was problem in her machine so he comes to me and asked me to see if I have the same problem I think it is normal because I'm sitting beside her. and before yesterday my PMO was sitting beside me and he cocame to kidding with him and when he say something fun he laughed and looks at me but the way it wasn't normal I feel it was just acting (the way that he laughed: it had many thing inside I don't know how to explain)

so please what is this mean, I'm sure I didn't do any thing , do I did something I didn't notice or why he is doing that??

when we talked to each other there is a big gap between us and we are very careful, a please I need advice.

By the way,at the begining he was standing very close to me and now I feel when we just being close he give more space and but at the same time he is listen very well to what I'm saying and today we eat kind of fruit and before I pick it up, I said it is delicious and actually it was very sour and then he asked me do you like it , and also today I asked him do you have any plan for this weekend he said no and you I told him I want to go to the festival for the music and he said I think I might go there also - it is nice
    Last edited by Sondos; 30-06-10 at 08:30 AM.

I'm sorry , I really don't know but may be it is a vay to let you more interset with him

I don't why no one answered me? anyway. this is what happen between us yesterday,we went all of us (the company) to the bar and he comes also and when he was talking he was looking at me for many times and he sitting infront of me and the distance it was close so our legs are touch togather many time by chance and we discussed in many things about homes and general things .and then he asked my Sondos how you come here and told him I come with another employee and then he offered me rid to home and I didn't know his home is in the opposite way and the employee that I came with he was living close to my area and he knows that and he talked to my about a nice places here and he let me come to his office to show me the map and tell me where he will go and me too told him where I will go. and he say yes I might be there not sure .But he asked me in the car are you married I said yes and I don't mentioned our separate period and he said yes I thought you are married.
    what he will say or what he will think about me ???

Quote Originally Posted by Sondos View Post
    But he asked me in the car are you married I said yes and I don't mentioned our separate period and he said yes I thought you are married.
    what he will say or what he will think about me ???
    If you said that you are married then hopefully he will realize that you are unavailable and turn his attention else where
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    what was the question?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

So, you were flirting with your boss at work while you are married? You received advice telling you to leave it alone, and so you've put that into action. And now he's acting nervous around you?

Well, if you told him you're married, then yeah, he's going to avoid you. He probably has feelings for you, but he's trying not to let that get in the way of work. And he's trying to respect your marriage. Sounds like you're still looking for trouble though.

hahaha for" Sounds like you're still looking for trouble though." yes, I was flirting with him but he started first and when I notes he is doing that I start flirting with him - I don't flirt with him , it is happen without control.and I was do that when I was married becuase my husband never met my needs and he is like a child not a man. anyway I really did stop flirting with him and changed the time for my coffee and he was also avoiding me but always there is something strong like alarm when we be togather . and then he returned being very soft and almost he is start talking with me and I never go to him he comes to me or actually we always met near the coffee machine. only one time when I went to his room and asked him for the printer.

yesterday when he called me to come to his room just to show me some places very nice to visit and he will go there as he said but believe me It is happen and I don't want but I'm so attracted to him and I couldn't stop thinking about him. I like him and the day that he doesn't come I feel it is very bothered day.again it is totally wrong but I feel I couldn't stop
    and when I was with him yesterday looking to the map my heart was beating so fast and I was shaking inside
    Last edited by Sondos; 02-07-10 at 10:44 AM.

if he is not turn his attention else where and I think he is kind of man not looking for grils. , so what is this will be mean???

He will stop looking at you or he will continue as he is now

What does this mean for you?
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

for me if he stop looking at me , it means he was just want sex so he can take it from anywhere , if he continue that's mean he is like me - like my personality, he want to enjoy his time with me and I want to enjoy my time with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondos View Post
    for me if he stop looking at me , it means he was just want sex so he can take it from anywhere , if he continue that's mean he is like me - like my personality, he want to enjoy his time with me and I want to enjoy my time with him.
    What if he wants to enjoy his time with you and then have sex?
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

himm, I will not accept and I will try to not allaw to be so close to him, by the way, yesterday I went to the festival and I didn't see him. but today he asked me did you went there ? and I said yes and then he asked me from where you started there. I misunderstand him and asked him . Do you mean the time he said yes I told him from 11 till five and he said I meant from which side you started and I told him

then I asked him were you there, he said no I was busy in doing home stuff and I think he was laying because he doesn't need to know from which place I started and he was very considerate on what I will say