+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why am i being rejected everytime?

Why am i being rejected everytime?

Hey, as of now i have been rejected by 4 different women in the last 6 months-ish. I realize that this isn't the worst but im quite young so i see all of these girls everyday at school, also my story is quite painful for me so i'll just tell you.

So about easter-ish i asked out a girl on the line "Do you think that there is any chance of us going out in the future?" and she said "No, sorry i thought we could just be friends" now i have to mention that i was completely obsessed with her i couldn't sleep very well for about a year, all because i thought about her so much i was stressed out. From that time on i have fooled about with one girl, who i didn't intend on going out with really, and flirted with a lot of them but today i asked if on this trip that i am going on soon that if i made a move would i be able to go out with this girl. The person who i asked about it was one of her best friends and the girl i was obsessed with, as it would happen we're ok friends now, but she said that the girl i was after wouldn't be up for it. I'm not too sure whats going on...does anyone have any thoughts or questions i'd be thankful to them.

Women disqualify themselves because they are attracted by a man, rejected by themselves simultaneously. If you attract their curiosity, they will want their body? Thing is that they do not deserve to life.

Quote Originally Posted by the ice man View Post
    Thing is that they do not deserve to life.
    You're ****ed up.

@Death_By_love

How old are you? As far as I am concerned, rejections pretty damn normal. It sucks, but it also makes you more thick skinned the more it happens. Try not to become obsessive over someone, and just let things work itself out. If there is a girl that you are interested, you should try to ask her out earlier on, rather than let her throw you in the dreaded friend zone.

I'm mid-teens so yeah...