+ Follow This Topic

Thread: he said another girls name

he said another girls name

we were very drunk this saturday and whilst we were having sex he called me someone else's name (his ex) not once but twice.... i told him an he said sorry and stuff but does it mean he still in love with her? or thinking sbout her when we have sex? or just an accident?
    we just got engaged so i dont want to turn it into a big deal but cant help but think other things...

thanks xx

How long has he been split up with her? If just recently, then I guess I may be able to overlook it. If more than six months to a year though, I dunno....I wouldn't be happy.

hi

we have been together for nearly 7 months and he hadnt been with anyone for 2 months before me so he says, im not happy but not sure how to react not like he does it every time just this once?? confused

Well because he was drunk and it's only been several months, I wouldn't be happy but I wouldn't make a big deal of it. I'd just forgive it and try to forget about it and hope it didn't happen again.

You have just been engaged....that says something, right?

yh it does say something.... but i dnt want to b engaged to someone who loves someone else ya no.... but no im not making a big deal about it

people sometimes tell the truth when they're drunk. So watch out, he still may feel something for his ex. Discuss it with your fiance.
    find your soulmate at www.datebeach.com

Quote Originally Posted by millianaire View Post
    yh it does say something.... but i dnt want to b engaged to someone who loves someone else ya no.... but no im not making a big deal about it
    Has he given you any other reason to think he is cheating/or to think he loves his ex? What is he like and how does he act when he's with you? Does he seem into you and your relationship, or does he seem and act distant a lot?

I would suggest and that you talk to him about this and if it worries you that much, rather than just brush it under the carpet.

Thing is and even if he is still carrying feelings for her, he likely won't be honest and say he is.

If you want to remain with him, you have little choice but to try and trust him or you are wasting your time.

If you can't, then you can always leave.

Maybe he was just fantasizing about her while having sex with you. That's not cool, but it's not necessarily something that should end the relationship.

I'd be furious, though. I really would.
    Spammer Spanker

I'd be pretty damn pissed if my girlfriend did that. Might even stop altogether if I was pissed enough, walk out of the room and just leave her there... <_<

Should it end the relationship? No, but daymn... your boyfriend has some making up to do :p

You think THAT's bad? my girl let her BROTHER's name slip once LOLL

Quote Originally Posted by lilrush View Post
    You think THAT's bad? my girl let her BROTHER's name slip once LOLL
    *facepalm*

Wow...I know how that feels. A few years ago, I had a boyfriend that called me his ex's name during sex. NOT a reassuring feeling at all. You can get past it, but you won't ever forget it. We ended up staying together for five years...and although, after a while I didn't think about it all the time anymore...it would occasionally pop into my head, and hurt just a little. It still does, I suppose. Being "mistaken" for someone else at such an intimate moment...feels pretty insulting, even if it wasn't an intentional act.

Fast forward 15 years. I am in another relationship, and it seems like a really great one. A couple of weeks ago, we were play arguing, in flirtatous way...and I'll be damned...if he didn't call me his ex's name! Thank all the gods that have ever been, that we were not having sex! I don't think I would have dealt with that in the kindest way...

Hang in there. See what happens. If you're engaged, then things must be growing beautifully. But...do keep your eyes open. No need to be paranoid or suspicious...but being aware of your surroundings, is always a good thing.

"Now, now, my good man, this is no time for making enemies."
    ~ Voltaire (On his deathbed in response to a priest asking that he renounce Satan)