+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sex with no condom.. hmm?

^^ no having balls is taking responsibility for yourself and your partners sexual well-being....

your facts are wrong, whether you approve of contraception or not, you are less likely (less likely being the key words here) to fall pregnant if you use a condom/pill/implant etc, than you are just pulling out.

wanting teenagers to enjoy sex responsibily is not bullshit, what is bullshit however is giving useless advice to a teenager, not giving advice responsibily (knowing it could be a child you are responding to), letting your 'theory' that people who have sex should be ready for a kid....I understand your reasoning, but it does not make it appropriate to give out such advice to a teenager.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Troll. Troll. Troll. Believe it if/when he posts again.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by xebra11 View Post
    how do you have sex? my girlfriend and i usually have sex with no condom and no protection. she doesn't take pills and we don't like the condom and how it feels.. so i pull out before i climax.. anything i should be concerned about?
    Yes

1. Getting her pregnant

2. Sexually transmitted diseases
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

just to let everyone know, i'm not a teenager, i'm 27 years old.. i have done my share of sexual activities.. but i've never been in a relationship where sex with no condom was tolerated. but this started and now things are all well.. so that's why i was concerned. thanks for everyone's advice.. i'll have to do something about this.. and soon..

cheers

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeh...read some parenting books..you may well need it

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If most women have refused sex with no condom don't you think there's a DAMN good, important, valid reason for it?!

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble_bee View Post
    ^^ no having balls is taking responsibility for yourself and your partners sexual well-being....
    Which is what he is attempting by caring enough to post a question about it. Don't be a fly on my ass.

your facts are wrong, whether you approve of contraception or not, you are less likely (less likely being the key words here) to fall pregnant if you use a condom/pill/implant etc, than you are just pulling out.
    My facts are right, I am confident about them. If you care enough to prove me wrong, cite YOUR sources. Then I will cite mine for comparison. Expect to be going to the library and reading books, though.

There really are only a few days during a [regular] cycle when a female is fertile. This is because the egg, after it travels down the fallopian tubes, will only last for around 2 days, about 14 days after the period. I'm surprised most people do not know this; they think "OMG SEX==PREGGERS" When that's not necessarily the case. There is only a certain time each month when a baby can be conceived. This is a primary factor why.

Sperm can honestly only survive in the vagina for so long. Sperm does not last very long in the first place. I won't get into the technical details about that, but sperm cells last on an *average* of 48 hours in the vagina.

Lastly, there is a huge medical debate on whether/not precum contains sperm. This is because the results of experiments on said subject are ambiguous. However, the basis of whether/not precum contains sperm depends on whether or not there is sperm already in the [male] urethra (Prior to precum. I.e. recent ejaculation) In experiments, it was found that sperm cells remaining in the urethra were less active or terminated. It was also found that urination washes remaining sperm cells from the urethra. Other than that, precum does not contain sperm, because the gland which secretes precum does not produce sperm. Sperm cells are not ejected until ejaculation.

If you want to argue those facts, go ahead. Be careful who you source though - many sources are not valid.

A statistic/probability/likelihood, though perhaps a fact itself, does not denote a fact. You can say "Based off these statistics, it is likely that 2/100 people in most sample surveys will have conceived even by means of such and such contraception." However, you cannot say "Because 2/100 people in a survey conceived, that means there is a 2% chance that I will conceive if using the same process." MY OPINION (Funny that you should contend my opinion) is that nobody should have sex, under any circumstances, whether or not they are using contraception, unless they are prepared and accepting for and of procreation. I'm not saying that's the reason they should have sex, but they should be prepared as that is the appropriate outcome.

wanting teenagers to enjoy sex responsibility is not bullshit, what is bullshit however is giving useless advice to a teenager, not giving advice responsibily (knowing it could be a child you are responding to), letting your 'theory' that people who have sex should be ready for a kid....I understand your reasoning, but it does not make it appropriate to give out such advice to a teenager.
    Listen lady, nowhere am I advocating teen sex. I am providing a neutral, factual response to a poster here. I do not care how old they are (God forbid, a child with the knowledge to ask such questions deserves *some* kind of answer, since he or she was obviously misled at some point) It is NOT my THEORY that sex leads to procreation, but a fact. It is my OPINION [as I have stated] that sex can be a risk for people, as such, contraception should not be depended upon.

Just because it is your personal bias that teenagers should not be well educated with factual knowledge of said topic [they most certainly should], does not mean I will withhold information from someone who posts a question. It is not my responsibility to censor, nor will I. If you've got a problem with that, well, suck on it. The poster is near-30 anyway.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 17-10-09 at 02:35 AM.

I’m not a fly on your ass. You’re a fly up your own ass, don’t be so condescending with your replies , I’m entitled to be uncomfortable with your advice....fyi the WHO...states that 30 out every 100 women get pregnant using the withdrawal method, compared to the 1 out of every 100 who use implants (noted as the most effective method ).

I did not say that teenagers should not be well educated, of course they should be, but the FACT is that there are so many who are not properly informed, furthermore, they rely on the internet for their information...instead of seeking professional or parental advice. The withdrawal method is in fact used by the younger sexually active, which is why I found your advice to be irresponsible

you completely missed what I was pointing out, if it had been a teen on the other end of your advice it’s like saying to them... <your doing just fine because the other stuff doesn’t work any better any way>......where did you get that it is no riskier than other forms of contraception?

So you have a scientific study that shows it is effective if done correctly, but science doesn’t always translate into practical advice....my point was this...there are LESS unwanted pregnancies if other forms of contraception are considered. I wonder how many chicks you fed the line <don’t worry I got my sources, when done correctly this can be effective>...if people advocate this method, there will be so many more unwanted pregnancies, either more kids born to unready parents, or more burden on the state to deal with abortions.. it’s about people and their personal and social responsibility, and taking conscientious action, not just HOW to do sex in 3 easy steps... it’s about offering the safest most reliable advice ...

there are people more qualified than you or I in giving that advice, especially since they take into account age, experience and where that person is at in their life, and what method would suit them , and since you state you do not care, you should really abstain from giving such advice.....and this half arsed impracticality on contraception methods.

No Dopple, I do not agree with your 'uncensored' advice, but if I disagree...suck on it..right?
    Last edited by Bumble_bee; 17-10-09 at 08:19 AM.

STDs and unwanted pregnancy are the 2 main reasons for using a condom. I only have sex with a partner whom I know very well...history and all.... so STD is never an issue for me.
    Pregnancy seems to be a big fear.... I've been having sex since I was 17, and I almost never use a condom. I was married for 12 years, and never had an "accidental" pregnancy with my ex-wife.
    I am 35 now, and I am having sex every weekend with my GF. No condoms....or birth control. Based on my own personal experience, pull out is just fine. Never knocked up anyone accidentally, and never
    caught anything. *knock on wood*.

I think she should consider taking the pill otherwise everytime you have sex is a pretty big gamble! "Will this be the month she gets pregnant?!" Place ya bets folks!
    You never know what you've got, until it's gone...

She's probably pregnant by now. This thread is from last year.
    Spammer Spanker

I’m not a fly on your ass. You’re a fly up your own ass, don’t be so condescending with your replies , I’m entitled to be uncomfortable with your advice....fyi the WHO...states that 30 out every 100 women get pregnant using the withdrawal method, compared to the 1 out of every 100 who use implants (noted as the most effective method ).

I did not say that teenagers should not be well educated, of course they should be, but the FACT is that there are so many who are not properly informed, furthermore, they rely on the internet for their information...instead of seeking professional or parental advice. The withdrawal method is in fact used by the younger sexually active, which is why I found your advice to be irresponsible

you completely missed what I was pointing out, if it had been a teen on the other end of your advice it’s like saying to them... <your doing just fine because the other stuff doesn’t work any better any way>......where did you get that it is no riskier than other forms of contraception?

So you have a scientific study that shows it is effective if done correctly, but science doesn’t always translate into practical advice....my point was this...there are LESS unwanted pregnancies if other forms of contraception are considered. I wonder how many chicks you fed the line <don’t worry I got my sources, when done correctly this can be effective>...if people advocate this method, there will be so many more unwanted pregnancies, either more kids born to unready parents, or more burden on the state to deal with abortions.. it’s about people and their personal and social responsibility, and taking conscientious action, not just HOW to do sex in 3 easy steps... it’s about offering the safest most reliable advice ...

there are people more qualified than you or I in giving that advice, especially since they take into account age, experience and where that person is at in their life, and what method would suit them , and since you state you do not care, you should really abstain from giving such advice.....and this half arsed impracticality on contraception methods.

No Dopple, I do not agree with your 'uncensored' advice, but if I disagree...suck on it..right?
    Ça par example … une niçoise !

You shouldn't type so much text when you address him. He only reads about 1% of the text that passes in front of him, and 1% of that text is conceptually understood.

Don't a good method no matter how well you are at it, only takes once to go wrong. Would choose any form of contraception even if its not 100% effective is as near to it as it can be.
    I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by xebra11 View Post
    anything i should be concerned about?
    Well... yes!

Pregnancy of course, you are both pushing your boundaries a lot she needs contraception at least
    because a lot of us know having sex with a condom is not always the most enjoyable and natural.
    One day you may lose control and ejaculate inside of her then you are both in trouble.
    Think about your lives and if you are really prepared for an unexpected pregnancy,
    I strongly recommend you use some form of protection even spermicide because
    there may be a day when something goes wrong and you will look back and realise that you were
    taking a huge risk.

Sapphire
    Last edited by SapphireBerry; 06-07-10 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hurt_confuzd View Post
    Ça par example … une niçoise !

You shouldn't type so much text when you address him. He only reads about 1% of the text that passes in front of him, and 1% of that text is conceptually understood.
    And if that text is in French, guess what?

That's right, I don't read it at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12