+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Guy you met online sends you a song

Guy you met online sends you a song

Hey everyone

New to this forum and in need of some advice regarding a guy I met online.
    A few months ago I put my pic up on a dating website not really thinking much of it ,more just out of curiosity,but ended up really liking someone.
    We emailed for quite a while and also have spoken on the phone.We get on alot and share the same sense of humour and have also exchanged pics of each other.I do really like him.He is in a different country to me ,he lives in Australia and i am from the states,although at the moment i am studying in the UK.I am planning on visiting where he lives later this year as i have family that live down under.i would so grateful if someone could advise me on something he sent to me.
    I told him via email about a band i liked but stated that i was not sure if he had heard of them.He replied with sending me the whole songs lyrics to quite a romantic meaningful song the band had done.He only sent me that and didnt really state if he liked them or not.My question is do you think that means he likes me,and was that a romantic gesture he did or was it just a way of telling me he knew who they were.lts just nagging at me a bit.Just want to know if there was something in the lyrics or am i thinking to deeply.
    Love to know what everyones opinion is.

Thanks
    Last edited by miacatsxxxxx; 09-07-10 at 04:48 AM. Reason: typo error

BUMP! 14 views and no replies

Maybe you're making this out to mean more than what it is. Maybe I'm not being helpful. Long distance relationships are tough. Maybe you ought to be direct and ask him what his feelings are for you.

Thx roy_delene for the advice

He has told me that he likes me and has feelings for me,but i guess in my personal opinion i know it would be hard with the distance ,so i think i am going to cool down with all the emails etc ,cause even though i do like him it would be frustrating and i dont really want to get involed in a penpal kind of situation.I don't think it would be for me.

Thanks again,much appreciated

Mia