+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need a man's opinion

need a man's opinion

Hi,

I've been emailing this guy for about a month now. I don't know what to make of him. Is he in love with me, needy, lying to me, psycho or stalker material. I'll just give you guys an example:

1.He emailed me to wish me happy anniversary as it was our one month anniversary of having met. Mind you, I didn't even remember this.
    2.He says he feels great chemistry with me.
    3. He's seen my pics and says I am so attractive, loves my smile etc etc, says I could have any man I want.
    4.He says he feels a warmness in his heart when talking to me.
    5. He emails me from work everyfay he's there first thing when he gets there, throughout the dayand emails me when he leaves
    6. says he woke up at 3am thinking of me
    7. He came into work when he was sick and he says its because he didn't want to miss talking to me

Now, we live 2000+ miles apart and we will never meet. What is your take on this guy? Does he sound likea nutbar????

Thanks in advance

If he isn't writing about doing some bizarre sexually I don't think he's a nut job. Maybe he's just lonely If he starts sending you photos of his penis then I'd get worried

Does he know that you'll never meet? He doesn't sound like a nutjob, but he does seem to have gotten quite attached quite quickly, and may feel that the "relationship" is more serious than you do. Tell him how you see him and go from there...and just in case, don't give him your address. Good Luck,
    Adam

well...one thing that a lot of girls don't realize about guys is that we may be wild, aggressive, horny, etc., but when we fall in love, it hits us 100x harder than girls think it does. The first girl that I liked a lot in high school, I definitely did some creepy things..(not as bad as your case, but definitely things that im embarrassed now by.) yet I can't say i regret any of it. The reality of it is that i liked her so much that i didn't care if i was coming off desperate. i hardly even ate for the first few weeks that i started liking her and she was literally all i thought about. Is this guy being creepy? absolutely. Do I blame him? Not really. the best thing you can do is to be really cold to him. It sounds painful but all together it's best for him. At this point, he's so in love with you that you could make it so obvious that you aren't interested and he's still gonna hope for the .0000001% chance that you do like him. If you simply tell him you don't like him and never will, he will be in pain for a few days but he'll bounce back.

Well, even back in high school, the most I did was give the girl who was my Kris Kringle (in 1985) a $100 fountain pen, with her initials engraved on it, and a note that said, "I really like you. Merry Christmas!" Hey, she was the hottest girl in school, head cheerleader, and her dad was a multimillionaire...so, was I wrong to take a big chance??

My point is that from my perspective as a guy, a guy's reaction to a girl should be within the range of reasonable risk and likelihood of return.

200+ miles away with no chance of meeting...he's a very lonely guy who is living his fantasies of love through you. Keep him calm, keep him calm. Don't ask him to visit.