+ Follow This Topic

Thread: If a guy came onto you while you were with your b/f..........

If a guy came onto you while you were with your b/f..........

Like say in a bar or something.

how would you want your man to react?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He shouldn't react at all, unless the other guy is being aggressive.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    He shouldn't react at all, unless the other guy is being aggressive.
    Ok let me re-phrase

say you are sitting down at a table having a drink and a chat with your boyfriend, a guy comes up, puts his arm around your shoulder, and starts flirting with you.

you would like your boyfriend to sit there twiddling his thumbs?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What did you do, inferno? Did you get into a fight? And now the girl is mad at you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    What did you do, inferno? Did you get into a fight? And now the girl is mad at you?
    Not a fight, i just stood up and told the guy to get lost, i thought i was quite restrained considering the disrespect shown, and now she's mad at me, she tells me "you should have let me handle it" but she just sat there looking at me with wide-eyes, so it was obvious i had to do something.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    did she know the guy?

I usually have my arm around my gf. Any guy that tries something is getting a t-kick to the nads, hapkido style.

Show your girlfriend some respect and trust that she isn't just going to plow the first guy that hits on her.

If you don't trust her or respect her that much, then leave her.
    That's the answer if your over the age of ~25 when women start looking for a relationship and stop partying.

The following is for if you are still in 'the game'.

---
    Now, since I am a man, here's the actual 'rules'. Of course, this assumes that sheeple still maintain the pack mentality developed 2 million years ago.... Or like 3000 years ago depending on your religion...
    Moving in: My favorite move is to just walk up to the girl and put my arm 'around' her (at the bar you sit beside her and put your arm behind her on the bar, but not touching)... if she doesn't tell you to piss off you are in. You have literally just snaked a chick. it is HILARIOUS how many boyfriends will just get upset and walk away. If anyone else is watching they'll also see your Alpha male-ness and immediately become attracted to your assertiveness. Only recommended if you're bigger than said guy, or drunk enough to think you are.

Dating for less than 2 months: It's your duty to intimidate lesser male into submission. Either fight or prove your superiority. Typically I just act in a similar way as I do when a dog growls at me. The 'you do NOT want to **** with this' look is more than enough 90% of the time and your girl has no idea you are doing it. Works on guys 10x your size because it makes you appear crazy. Actually, even if your girl DOES notice she'll be turned on because another guy was literally scared of her boyfriend. If you have to fight she'll probably be mad, but she'll get over it.

Dating for greater than 6 months: Your lady is either going to commit to you or stick with you until she finds something better at this point so save yourself the trouble and just watch how she acts. You literally do nothing. If she reciprocates or does anything other than tell the guy to **** off then its your duty to go find a new girl that night. She'll appreciate you allowing her to handle it herself if she's not a whore, and if she is and allows the convo to continue she's either retarded and naiive or looking for someone new. Either way its BS you don't need or want to deal with. If the relationship isn't going to work it should be because your not happy together, not because she's been on the hunt for the next best thing.

If she's 'mad' at you for telling someone to stop hitting on her its either because a) she knew the guy or b) was interested in the guy and was mad you told him to piss off. Women like a strong man, any other explanation is more of that bullshit we're all so used to. If she's genuinely mad because you acted TOO SOON thereby not allowing her to 'handle it herself' then just say its extremely disrespectful for a man to hit on another man's chick and you were acting for yourself and your sorry your emotions got the best of you, you just care for her so much. blah blah blah. I don't think I could handle dating a girl that thought it was ok for a guy to hit on her but NOT ok for her boyfriend to tell him to piss off.

Also, guys who snipe other guy's chicks are the lowest of the low. I just do it at bars to prove a point, if anything I'm protecting these guys from the majority of women in this city. I have no interest in bar women.
    Women... They smell nice but they are soul murderers. - William Murderface

A partner of mine wouldn't have had to say anything. I'd have the told the guy who put his arm around me, to kindly remove his arm and to never touch me again. I am capable of defending myself.

Regardless if my boyfriend was with me or not, if a guy ever approached me and decided it'd be a good idea to put his arm around me, I'd show him what a bad idea that was. No one gets to touch me until I allow it.

I do like it when my guy is assertive. I want to know that I've chosen an alpha male, a man that can stick up for me and himself when the situation calls for it. Most of the time my guy lets me handle my business, but every now and then he gets possessive. One time we were out, a guy started chatting me up and I like to talk so I openly conversed with him for a bit. I didn't notice my boyfriend watching from across the way. The first guy left for a moment to head to the bar, and so I talked to his friend. When I finally rejoined my boyfriend, he told me that he verbally checked Guy No. 1. I was a bit surprised, but simultaneously elated. He said, "I really wasn't in the mood to watch you get hit on tonight."

However, if your girl is making doe eyes at you and not making a move to discourage the other guy, I think you were within your rights to step in. I would've reacted immediately if it had been me in her shoes.

I would want him to act confidently amused and make jokes about having to swing by the animal shelter on the way home to drop off the stray we picked up.
    Spammer Spanker

I think it depends on the girl you're dating. A lot of chicks I know, expect their guy to stand up for them because after all, me being the guy I am in a way her "protector". Not saying that women aren't able to look out for themselves but if she's my girl then I'ma look out for here. Some other chicks I know, take care of business and would never stand for any guy to just walk up and throw their arm around em like that. I think you showed great judgment and choice in what you did. It wasn't over the top, noone got hurt, and that guy realizes how disrespectful he was. Really, it pisses me off that your chick got made at you for standing up for not only her, but you guys relationship. If you two are together than he didn't just disrespect her, he was disrespecting the entire relationship! What did she expect you to do, just sit there and watch another man hit on her RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU?????? SMDH

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't want him to wig out but I'd expect, like Giga said, to make some sort of amusing comment that made him look confident and the other guy like a tool. Getting mad would only make him look insecure.

Besides, I'd have my own words for him.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi