+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is he doing this?

Why is he doing this?

hi my bf and i have been daiting for almost two years and we are going offerent schools next year and i just want to make sure he still wants me
    so is there any advice to make him want me more like in anyway

bc its like he never listens to me and when im serious he just jokes around and it kinda hurts so how do i make him want me again so i know we will stay together?

so like wht do you guys like in a girl or what did you when you were 16??? how can i get him more interested in me other than sex?

Make sure he knows you are still the same person and remind him of the sort of fun you had when you first started going out! Certainly dont change yourself for him. All i really look for in a girl is someone i can be open with, someone that always makes me laugh, can make me happy by just talking and somebody i can trust.

NBT is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Here's an idea:

STOP POSTING THE SAME DAMN THREAD OVER AND OVER!!!!!

You can't MAKE a guy LOVE you.

He wants to **** you. Ok? That is IT.

Either DEAL with it, or DUMP his ass. It's that simple.

Either LET him treat you like a sex object and shut up, or demand more respect from him.

THOSE ^^ ARE YOUR CHOICES. Pick one.

Quote Originally Posted by amoamo1980 View Post
    Make sure he knows you are still the same person and remind him of the sort of fun you had when you first started going out! Certainly dont change yourself for him. All i really look for in a girl is someone i can be open with, someone that always makes me laugh, can make me happy by just talking and somebody i can trust.
    thanks so much!
    also its like now everytime i say no to messing around he gets mad and all sarcastic and says since ii didnt want to that time we never will again
    and the second we are alone get does something and if i talk to him abot it he just gets mad

Tbh he sounds like a right piece of work. Is he interested in you?

Make sure he KNOWS that you DO want to have sex occasionally (you do, right?) but that you do want it to be the be all and end all of your relationship and you want it to have some form of meaning.

ok thanks but if i tell him that then he'll get mad and just be like "nope never again you dont want to nope we are done with it" when i say little things like" idk about it right now"

Get mad back, stand your ground. Tell him exactly how you feel and don't let yourself get pushed around. You're a human being too! It might be hard but you can't let him walk all over you

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This guy is one who guilts you into having sex I promise you will regret every intimate moment you have with this guy- a different school for him will be the best thing for you. As in, you will not last and that's a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by amoamo1980 View Post
    Get mad back, stand your ground. Tell him exactly how you feel and don't let yourself get pushed around. You're a human being too! It might be hard but you can't let him walk all over you
    everytime i try o get mad he just hangs up on me and dont talk and when we are together if we are at my house he leaves and if we are at his house he goes to his room bc im not allowed in there

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    And you think this guy is a CATCH? HOWEVER can you think that?

How old are you guys?
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Dump him first

first..i agree with everyone...its not healthy that the only way to get him interested in you is when you have sex.... guys dont HAVE to have sex..its important for a relationship eventually, but they just want to get lucky..they will say anything to you in bed to get them to have sex with you...if a guy truly cares about you, he will be happy just being by your side. to make him want you more...you just gotta keep going on with your life...have him call you most of the time, if you call him first and he doesnt pick up..dont keep calling..wait til he calls you back. keep things balanced..go out with your friends..dont stay inside bc your boyfriend wont like it. always be out doing things and enjoying life, but in all honesty if he wants to make it work with going to 2 different schools he will make it work...