+ Follow This Topic

Thread: please help urgent

please help urgent

I just found out that my bf, while we were broken up, had sex with some girl. He says he regrets it but now I don't know how I feel...

He told me he's had a lot of one night stands in the past and he regrets all of them.

He could have given me an STD. He told me he went to her place and doesn't really remember it.

I can't stop thinking about him with another girl...

We broke up first in August... and it before October... I won't ask when it was. He said he picked her up at a party.

I don't know what to think or what to do... someone please help me.

Guess it would piss me off too and even if we had broken up. I'd be thinking he couldn't have given a crap about me, hence why it was so easy for him to have jumped into someone elses bed immediatley.

Once they add another female to the equation, I'm usually done with them. Things wouldn't be the same for me and in knowing he'd screwed someone else, while knowing me. I like to to be the 'only one' and for as long as I know him. And to consider anything more, a future with him, I'd have to have been the only woman also.

That is just me of course. Others will likely say he was he was broke up with you, so what does it matter if you weren't together. But we all have our different reasons for why it would/nt matter.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 15-07-10 at 05:41 PM.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Be honest with yourself. Do you think you can forget, forgive and move on? If you truely think you can don't touch him until you've both been fully screened. If you're like myself- the image playing, and replaying in my head over and over- in the outside world continually wondering who it was, that hot girl, or that one, or what about her? Then forget it, you'll never get past it. It's all a matter of what you can do with your own mind.

And I'm sure you're aware- but it wasn't like he cheated he was single and free to sleep with whomever- but I know...

What were the circumstances of the breakup?
    Spammer Spanker

He broke up with me because he didn't think he could offer me the same of what I was giving him. Turned out at least a month after it happened (during the time where he had the one-night stand) he realized himself he wants me and realized he made a huge mistake.

He tells me now that he has never cared for anyone else as much as he does for me. He has so much baggage.. and I think next I talk to him, I might suggest he see a therapist/counselor because there are some issues. He mentioned going before but never seems to follow through.

It's just like.. how could he possibly pick up another girl...? It really makes me question a lot of things. He wants me to know these things about the past, but I don't want to know. I don't think it should be important. All it does is hurt me and that's the last thing he wants to do. Then he tells me that's only a fraction of the things he has done in the past. IMO that is the worst possible scenario that could affect me. Who gives a sh*t what happened before?

I'm suspicious about his "selfless" motivations for breaking up with you. That seems unlikely. I imagine he wanted to hook up with other girls. I wouldn't be surprised if he slept with a lot more than Party Chick while you were apart.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I'm suspicious about his "selfless" motivations for breaking up with you. That seems unlikely. I imagine he wanted to hook up with other girls. I wouldn't be surprised if he slept with a lot more than Party Chick while you were apart.
    I wish more women were this aware of how most guys work.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u View Post
    I wish more women were this aware of how most guys work.
    I learned it right here, on LF.
    Spammer Spanker