+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Men, please read this email from the guy I've been emailing, I'm a little scared

He does sound very desperate, and also creepy since he has the whole trip planned out. You said you talk on forums, if you can, maybe it's best to block him. If not, perhaps get a new account without telling him, that way he won't be able to tell that the new account is still you.

If you can block his ass, or auto-spam his emails, I would reallly do that. He sounds like friggen stalker material to me.... o.o

NBT is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Ehh, I don't necessarily think he's CRAZY. I just think that in HIS mind, you like him as much as he likes YOU.

Now, if he doesn't even have your EMAIL address, I ASSUME that means he doesn't even have your PHONE #.

So that tells me he may be a little...well, creepy as you said.

I could SEE if you two had SERIOUSLY been TALKING for a month.

But if he's JUST a guy from a FORUM, and you've NEVER talked OUTSIDE of that, then yeah, he's out there.

If you guys were talking daily about meeting each other and you were actually planning a TRIP out there, then I could understand.

Then again, I didn't read every post (OR even his whole EMAIL) I just skimmed through, and that's what I gathered.

Even after a month of serious talking, I feel it's a lot extreme and because they have never met.

To me, it's all just 'fantasy' talk and because they have never met. Let's meet for real first, then if we have real life chemistry and once we get to know each other in 'real' life, then we can make plans to do this and that.

He seems to have his head stuck in the clouds, assumes the OP is feeling exact same way, that she is going to be all 'hot and heavy' for him (or hoping she will be) - all before meeting without really knowing her. The guy is in love with the idea of being in love.

What a dopey twat he is gonna feel and if she gets off the plane and she finds him repulsive in real life. Or vice versa and he's not feeling any real life chemistry with her and he can't and doesn't want to keep these plans. It's very different and when you meet in real life and meeting in real life is either 'make or break' time....more often that not, people don't get along and they break....then all these plans they made go out of the window and are forgotten.

All this sweet talk is a prelude to meeting and encourages the woman to meet him. 'Oh he seems a great guy, who seems to be in love with me, so I will meet him'.....
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 15-07-10 at 03:58 PM.

This is basically what I told him:

"What if we met in real life and we hated each other. Emailing is one thing but meetining real life is different."

He brushed all my concerns off saying that we would still like each other.
    Then he tells me when he goes on vacation for two weeks that he hopes I don't make friends on the forum wiht another man"

I've never had a stalker before so I don't really know but he feels like a stalker to me. I just hope he doesn't have my pictures taped all over his mirror with hearts and candles all around them LOL I guess all of your replies confirmed my fears that his elevator doesn't go all the way to the top....oh well at least he doens't know exactly where I live or have my contact info outside of the forum. Oh and I found out he's 48 not 47.
    Last edited by lis12; 15-07-10 at 08:43 PM. Reason: .

I don't think he's stalker material - unless you keep replying his emails equivalent to what he sent you. Have you guys ever talked about meeting or something?

I just think that he's just fantasizing about it, and probably if you respond the same to him there IS a chance he might act out on these stuff... and when it happens, only God knows what'll happen.

I do think you should just talk to him at a minimum.
    To reminisce won't bring you back, just look ahead and hold on tight.

If I told him I wanted to meet him do you guys think he would actually buy me a plane ticket to California. I assumed he was all talk and no action. I told him we would never meet as we live 2000+ miles apart.

My guess would be... yeah he would. But don't take my word for it, lol. Well, things can happen.
    To reminisce won't bring you back, just look ahead and hold on tight.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When your gut AND your head agree and say "yikes", you might want to listen.

You seem young. If this were me, I would simply tell him I was a getting a bit freaked out by the intensity of his messages after such a short time. His answer will tell you what you need to know. Tho the fact he was so dismissive of your initial, if indirect, concern about this would make me worried he's a bit nuts. Someone more balanced would have backed off after your comment.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Yuck

Has any Kenny Rogers song ever turned a girl on??

Quote Originally Posted by lis12 View Post
    If I told him I wanted to meet him do you guys think he would actually buy me a plane ticket to California. I assumed he was all talk and no action. I told him we would never meet as we live 2000+ miles apart.
    Didn't your parents warn you about talking to strangers?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by StinkyLove View Post
    Has any Kenny Rogers song ever turned a girl on??

LMAO! I told him I liked BONO and the guy didn't know who he is????

Quote Originally Posted by lis12 View Post
    LMAO! I told him I liked BONO and the guy didn't know who he is????
    Then he has to be lying about his age. U2 has been around for over 30 years, so this guy must be collecting Social Security if he doesn't know who Bono is.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

So here's the newesst email from psychoboy:

Hey I know you don't trust me enough to give me your address, and I understand that. But give me two streets thatr intersect in your town and I will see what buildings are on the corners in this program I have.

So I asked him why he wanted to know that and he said:

"To see a building that you are familiar with. This maybe kind of silly, but by seeing something that you have seen would kinda be cool. I know it is silly, no big deal. Someday I think you will trust me enough"

I think I'll give him two streets really really far away from me.

This is what he emailed me now :Now I could see your house if you gave me your address. Maybe even your backyard!!

So anyone still think he's NOT stalker material????

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast