+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Pictures over the phone

Pictures over the phone

When my girlfriend and I miss each other enough, we like to text cuddle. it's just like pretending we're right next to [or on top of ] each other. We haven't seen each other much at all lately and a while ago, she sent a picture of her in a see-through bra after a shower. Which was great, I missed her and it was really just what I wanted. The problem is, if I want more I know I'm going to have to return the favor. Which leads to more problems. I've never been photogenic, I'm skinny and pale (but of course, she doesn't seem to mind), and I just don't know how to pose or even hold my phone. Can anyone help me out?

Well, I wouldn't recommend the see through bra for you, Josh.

Has she ever specifically mentioned a part of you she particularly likes?
    Spammer Spanker

I've sent a 10-seconds clip of me stroking my penis, and my GF LOVED it. In fact, she views it very often.
    I'm sure she will appreciate anything you send her.

Ha, not all women are created equal. If I sent even a picture of my penis to my wife she'd be embarrassed, disgusted, and angry. It probably best to get a "request" for what she wants to see, and go from there. You (josh) shouldn't be self conscious if she thinks you are attractive. I know its hard, but insecurity is even more unattractive than your opinion of yourself. When I was a fat bastard (tipping the scale at 280 lbs) I absolutely hated the way I looked, but my then girlfriend loved my extra weight. I just tried my best to be more comfortable with the fact that she loved the very thing I loathed about myself. Maybe your girlfriend has a thing for skinny, pale guys.

Note to readers: Being large doesn't make you a fat bastard. That is just how I personally felt about myself.
    Last edited by Incognito; 17-07-10 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Calrification
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Today i unbuttoned my blouse and took a very seductive picture for my guy, just to tease him. He works in the dept on the floor below mine- i didnt actually know it was possible to get up here in less than 2 minutes!

It drove him crazy, that will teach him for not 'being in the mood' this morning
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

^^^ Ha, you tease!
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...