+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl A or Girl B?

Girl A or Girl B? Society level gap question also..

Please excuse my essay below...

So I have 2 girls. Girl A I have been together with for 4 years. We never had any arguments or yelled at each other. We have gone on trips to many places in the world and to everyone else, we are a very sweet couple. At this rate, we will most likely be getting married in 2 or so years. My family likes her and thinks of her as a good wife material as well.

However, a big problem is her family background. I am born in a wealthy family, and she is born in a poor family. The activities we do vary by a large margin. I eat dinners at fancy restaurants, shop Italian brand clothing, and drive a German sports car. Because of this, I made her standard of living a lot higher than used to, and as a result, she is spending a lot more after she knows me. Also, I don’t like her style of clothing, thinking what she is wearing is too childish with jeans, Converse shoes, t-shirts, etc. I tried replacing her entire wardrobe to my liking, but she doesn’t wear them because they are too expensive and she always think she is too fat (she isn’t fat, but not as skinny as model types) to wear them. Basically, we live in two different levels in a society. Last but not least, I chased Girl A because of a bet I made with a couple of my friends.

Girl B, on the other hand, is born in a wealthy family as well. She wears dress, high heels, and other lady-like clothing as well. She lives in the wealthy part of the city, eats at fancy restaurants, and drives an Italian sports car. Basically our lifestyles are extremely similar, and I really like the image she projects herself to other people through her clothing and personality. I have known Girl B a year prior to Girl A, however, Girl B was already taken at the time. Because of that, I went out with Girl A, and did not know I would go out with Girl A for so long. After Girl B broke up 2 years ago, I told her my feelings a few months later, but I was already too late since she got another boyfriend already. She was glad to hear it, and I said we could only be friends since both of us don’t want to hurt our significant others. I already had feelings for her the day I knew her.

Fast forward to now, Girl B just broke up again, and I have a very strong urge to take her out for a dinner, and tell her to be my girlfriend. I am sick of seeing Girl B cry and hearing her sadness from her past relationships, and let her have a good relationship for once. Because, I feel that what I have for Girl A is that I feel bad for her, and don't want to hurt such a naive girl. But, I feel that what I have for Girl B is actually love all these years. Too many nights I have been thinking Girl B instead of Girl A.

So ladies and guys, please share your input from experience or opinion. Thanks.
    Last edited by Orgasm_donor; 14-07-10 at 04:03 PM.

Break up with your current girlfriend, since she is obviously not right for you, and try for girl B.

Everyone wins!

Girl B would be my recommendation for you since thats whom you've spent most of your nights thinking about. It only makes sense. Plus Girl A doesn't seem like she appreciates the things you've done for her, even though its mostly superficial
    You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgasm_donor View Post
    Please excuse my essay below...

So I have 2 girls. Girl A I have been together with for 4 years. We never had any arguments or yelled at each other. We have gone on trips to many places in the world and to everyone else, we are a very sweet couple. At this rate, we will most likely be getting married in 2 or so years. My family likes her and thinks of her as a good wife material as well.

However, a big problem is her family background. I am born in a wealthy family, and she is born in a poor family. The activities we do vary by a large margin. I eat dinners at fancy restaurants, shop Italian brand clothing, and drive a German sports car. Because of this, I made her standard of living a lot higher than used to, and as a result, she is spending a lot more after she knows me. Also, I don’t like her style of clothing, thinking what she is wearing is too childish with jeans, Converse shoes, t-shirts, etc. I tried replacing her entire wardrobe to my liking, but she doesn’t wear them because they are too expensive and she always think she is too fat (she isn’t fat, but not as skinny as model types) to wear them. Basically, we live in two different levels in a society. Last but not least, I chased Girl A because of a bet I made with a couple of my friends.

Girl B, on the other hand, is born in a wealthy family as well. She wears dress, high heels, and other lady-like clothing as well. She lives in the wealthy part of the city, eats at fancy restaurants, and drives an Italian sports car. Basically our lifestyles are extremely similar, and I really like the image she projects herself to other people through her clothing and personality. I have known Girl B a year prior to Girl A, however, Girl B was already taken at the time. Because of that, I went out with Girl A, and did not know I would go out with Girl A for so long. After Girl B broke up 2 years ago, I told her my feelings a few months later, but I was already too late since she got another boyfriend already. She was glad to hear it, and I said we could only be friends since both of us don’t want to hurt our significant others. I already had feelings for her the day I knew her.

Fast forward to now, Girl B just broke up again, and I have a very strong urge to take her out for a dinner, and tell her to be my girlfriend. I am sick of seeing Girl B cry and hearing her sadness from her past relationships, and let her have a good relationship for once. Because, I feel that what I have for Girl A is that I feel bad for her, and don't want to hurt such a naive girl. But, I feel that what I have for Girl B is actually love all these years. Too many nights I have been thinking Girl B instead of Girl A.

So ladies and guys, please share your input from experience or opinion. Thanks.
    Neither. Get a grip on reality, then seek someone out that actually fits who you are, rather than how much money you have.

just found out few minutes ago that Girl A has been e-mailing and calling another guy behind my back for half an year with "sweet nicknames". Don't know what else they have done together.

You guys are right, I should go for Girl B. I never had this kind of feeling towards a female before, Girl A included.

For some reason I am not pissed off. Probably because A is currently working at another city, and I havent seen her face to face yet. I have no idea why A did this. I have given her so much happiness. Turned her from a emo into a girl that smiles and laughs everyday.
    Last edited by Orgasm_donor; 16-07-10 at 04:50 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Eww. You sound like a jackass. I hope neither girl keeps you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

hmmm...so if u love girl b then why not just get rid of girl a...it seems like ur forcing your self for girl a plus now shes talking to other guys which is really bad...if girl b is going to work out then u should give her a try...but if u realize u love girl a then thats going to be bad to if you dont end up with neither...but i also think ur reasons of liking them are stupid and if u love someone then these little things shouldnt bother u at all....so i say u dont love girl a get rid of her...and go for girl b and see what happens...and please let us know...this is interesting