+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need some advice/help.

I need some advice/help.

ok,there is a guy at my school that I really like,past year he was in the same class as me.I think about him a lot,and I don't know if he likes me too or not
    yesterday I saw him,and I was looking at him and he saw that I was looking at him and he looked back, right in my eyes,we kind of had eyecontact.And today in the playground,I was waiting for my friend,and I was alone and he was there a bit far from me with his friend,and I thought he looked at me,but I'm not sure,coz I didn't look back. And when it was time to go to class,I was standing with my friend and he was standing next to me,not really next to me and not that far from me,and we had eyecontact again,I looked at him and he looked back.and the way that he looked it was like he was gonna say something,but he didn't.He just looked away.
    so do you think he likes me or not?
    I don't really think so,I don't have any hope But there is something about the way that we look at each other that makes me think that he likes me too.It's like a part of me says that he likes me and the other part says he doesn't. I don't know what it is,it's just that deep inside me I know that he doesn't like me,but I don't know and something says that he does or he will.
    so what should I do? how can I know if he likes me or not?what to do to make him like me?Or what to do to show him that I like him??

You need to TALK to him. Eye contact is nice, but until you start communicating, that's all it will ever be. And how do you know he doesn't like you? Make sure youre not selling yourself short. The only way things are going to progress is if you start talking to one another. Just keep it casual! Of course, that's just my opinion.
    "Love is Fire. But wether its going to Warm your heart or Burn down your House you never can tell..."

Originally posted by fixbayonets
    And how do you know he doesn't like you?
    I don't know,I just know it

someone else has got some advice for me?

Yeah, give us some details, how old is he, you from Uk? I might be that lad !

No serouisly, what fix said, if all you do is look at each other, then nothing will ever happen, if you can next time, smile and wave or something, say hello. As a lad, if a girl I made eye contact with me and smiled, i'd smile back, and if she said hello, I'd say hello back. Go on

And today in the playground,I was waiting for my friend
    How old are you?

Guessing you're in 6-8th grade, do what everyone else does. Tell your friend to tell him you think he's cute. Maybe she can tell him, "My friend likes you, but only if you like her."

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    LOL. Or you can write a note or something and put it on his desk.

LINEBACKER 2

no guys I'm serious,I live in Belgium and I'm 16,so I don't know what to do!

LOL , put the note on the desk and get it over with...
    Last edited by jane; 09-10-03 at 08:21 AM.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Jane, you rock.

LINEBACKER 2