+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ex plays our songs whenever I sign online

ex plays our songs whenever I sign online

Some kind of AIM/iTunes connection on her laptop makes whatever song she's listening to show up next to her name on AIM. We've talked about it and she knows I can see them (I would sometimes make fun of the song she's listening to when we would talk online.)

Anyway. We haven't spoken in 2 months. The break up was kind of mutual, but it was her that wanted to have absolutely nothing to do with me, or be on any talking terms of any kind. It ended badly with her actually being rude as hell. Lately whenever I sign online and she's on, she plays song after song that were songs we used to listen to together or songs that we would consider "our songs."

It's kind of sad that I'm still even caring about stuff like this, and I know I should ignore it, but do you think she's doing this on purpose? And why do you think she's doing this?

Why is she still on your AIM?
    Spammer Spanker

Because she still does love you. And if you do love her, may be you guys shoud try to work things out.
    Good luck

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by angel2002 View Post
    Because she still does love you. And if you do love her, may be you guys shoud try to work things out.
    Good luck
    Yes, cause everything is that easy!!!!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

You know, I once had a very manipulative girlfriend. She caused a lot of halts in our relationship so she could do whatever she wanted and then resumed our relationship when it suited her. Even after I had had enough and broke it off with her (because it was clear she was using me), she went on calling me and inviting me out to dinner and the like .. 'as friends'. It was really obvious to me that she was trying to get some reaction out of me, trying to see if she could still string me along and continue to use me like she had. If there was any hint of her using you during this relationship, stay the **** away.

Delete her off your friends list. She was rude and she doesn't even wanna be on talking terms with you, yet you still hold on to a aim friendship? Move on already. Stop allowing her to manipulate you like this. No offense but it's kinda pathetic man.