+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help please really really need help!!!

help please really really need help!!!

ok so theres this guy who i reali liked and he liked me 2. He asked me to be his gf and live with him. We also wanted to start trying for a baby. But some other girl got pregnant to him so it was a lil screwed up. (He didn't cheat). Then suddenly out of nowhere I hear nothing from him then he txts me today he said his phone was broken. I havn't heard from him in ages and now hes back I don't know what to do. Do I stay away from him or just carry on like before???

This situation depends on if he is with this other woman, if he is and he has got a family then all I can suggest is that you stay away, tell him to concentrate on his relationship with his partner/wife and live happily together and bring his family up.

On the other hand if he is not with this other woman then go for it. As long as you dont mind that he has kids with someone else.

Hope this helps

There are sooo many holes in your story. You LIKED each other and he asked you to be his gf and to move in with him? WTF??? Did you date at all, get to know each other? Any pregame at all?

Yeah I agree with Incognito .... it sounds like you maybe met, talked and hung out a little then he decided he liked what he saw/had and asked you to be his gf...and move in with him. Seems pretty quick. If that's the case, woah. I'd do what was stated above for sure as far as ... find out if he's with his baby's mom or not. Trust me, it's hard to be with someone who has a new kid by someone else. It works, I'm someone who can confirm that, but it sounds like you barely knew each other ... like he found out he had a kid and asked you to move in like all in the same week ....... can you give any more information to better our answers?