+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sick of it!!

thanks for the posts... I know the right thing to do- I just have to suck it up and do it. lol- ill be posting in the "broken hearts" forum next as I get over it...haha. why do relationships have to SUCK so much? more often than not, its more trouble than its worth.

I agree that it's frustrating. It seems so hard just to find someone who treats people with common decency in the first place, before you even get into the question of chemistry, attraction and compatibility.
    Spammer Spanker

Kayla, I don't think you're being a bitch. At all. If anything, I'm sensing the opposite--your being afraid to stand up for yourself.

Given what I'm reading here, I think your bf is not listening to you. I'd give him an ultimatum: She goes, or I go. The next move is his.

If this was me I would have lost it by now and given him an ultimatum! I think you been very patient!

Quote Originally Posted by hello1 View Post
    If this was me I would have lost it by now and given him an ultimatum! I think you been very patient!
    I am more the type that shuts down and gives up when I get tired enough of something. And when that happens with me, there is NO going back. Its strange how that works with me.. one day I just go "okay. thats enough." and I never worry about it again. That day is fast approaching... I can feel it.

He needs to stop going out alone with this girl.She wants him and will stop at nothing to get him. Also have a talk with her and tell her how you feel and that she is being inappropriate. You are his girlfriend and he should respect you which means cutting ties with that busybody. If he refuses....dump him....you deserve better. I hope you don't mind that I relpied since I'm not a man
    Last edited by lis12; 16-07-10 at 07:01 AM. Reason: .

Quote Originally Posted by Kayla View Post
    I am more the type that shuts down and gives up when I get tired enough of something. And when that happens with me, there is NO going back. Its strange how that works with me.. one day I just go "okay. thats enough." and I never worry about it again. That day is fast approaching... I can feel it.
    Yeah, I was afraid of that.

Kayla, let's face it: Some people have to be stood up in order for them to respect you. Your bf sounds like such a person. My question to you is, do you want to go around for the rest of your life having to stand him up all the time? Or would you prefer someone who respects your boundaries?

There was a minor "stalking" episode this weekend that really pissed him off and opened his eyes a little bit. We went out of town this weekend with a group- and of course she went by his place to feed/walk his dog. On Sunday when we were about twenty minutes from the house, she happened to "suddenly remember" that she "accidentally" left something at his house and had to come get it (sent him a text saying so). (i mean how OBVIOUS can you get?!) He, THANKFULLY, did the right thing and basically told her that it was just too bad. He told her he would give it to her next time he saw her and told her NOT to come back over. So- then we were sitting outside on his porch and we happened to see her DRIVE BY!! (stalker!!) Then about 30 mins later she sends a text that says "wanna go get something to eat?" (he didnt answer) then an hour later "nevermind about eating, you are probably busy." (again he didnt answer).

She has gotten waaaay over the top and if you ask me this is borderline stalking behavior. What do you all think??

I think he FINALLY GETS IT- because he was pretty pissed off. I didnt say much to him throughout this whole episode, because I could see her digging her own hole.. I just laughed about it, because it really was funny. I think my best bet now is to leave it alone and let her keep digging... as difficult as it may be, I think I need to keep my mouth shut about it...

Well, it's not just you pointing this out to him. All of his friends are aware of her psycho hosebeast behavior. He can't possibly keep pretending this isn't happening.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    psycho hosebeast
    HAHAHA!! Best description yet. think im gonna use this one next time the topic comes up.

HAHAHA!! Best description yet. think im gonna use this one next time the topic comes up.
    I've seen Wayne's World too many times.
    Spammer Spanker

There was a minor "stalking" episode this weekend that really pissed him off and opened his eyes a little bit. We went out of town this weekend with a group- and of course she went by his place to feed/walk his dog. On Sunday when we were about twenty minutes from the house, she happened to "suddenly remember" that she "accidentally" left something at his house and had to come get it (sent him a text saying so). (i mean how OBVIOUS can you get?!) He, THANKFULLY, did the right thing and basically told her that it was just too bad. He told her he would give it to her next time he saw her and told her NOT to come back over. So- then we were sitting outside on his porch and we happened to see her DRIVE BY!! (stalker!!) Then about 30 mins later she sends a text that says "wanna go get something to eat?" (he didnt answer) then an hour later "nevermind about eating, you are probably busy." (again he didnt answer).

She has gotten waaaay over the top and if you ask me this is borderline stalking behavior. What do you all think??

I think he FINALLY GETS IT- because he was pretty pissed off. I didnt say much to him throughout this whole episode, because I could see her digging her own hole.. I just laughed about it, because it really was funny. I think my best bet now is to leave it alone and let her keep digging... as difficult as it may be, I think I need to keep my mouth shut about it...
    Good for him, and good for you. Maybe this will have a happy ending for you two. Shame on the hosebitch...er, hosebeast!

good luck!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the advice, guys! I guess things are gonna be okay...even though her psycho behavior continues, I think he is handling it. He isnt telling her off like I daydream about him doing but he is ignoring her for the most part. So I gotta just let it go and let him handle it his way. It is very very hard for me to keep my mouth shut and not get annoyed and say anything. believe me- I have to choke back smart ass remarks and comments every time his phone goes off because I KNOW it is a text from this psycho bitch. Especially when the texts are coming at 1130 at night. I am hoping my silence will make me look better when its all said and done- there is no way this can continue forever. (I hope) She actually had the audacity to call my phone and ask for him this weekend (he had his phone off)... lol- WTF?! I told her that if she wanted to talk to him she should call his number, not mine. Anyway, when he turned his phone back on later, she had left him three very long, very stupid voice mails. Rambling bullshit basically... he laughed and delete them without listening to the whole message.

I have literally never seen anything like this before.. and she is 35!!! Has anyone else seen anyone act this way? I really dont get it...

again... thanks for reading my vent.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    1130 texts thats straight up disrespect.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast