+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Two girls

Two girls

Sooo here’s my story. About 18 months ago I started getting closer to a female friend of mine. We started spending a lot of time together. After a few months, I told her I had feelings for her. She pulled way away from me and I was crushed. One of her friends started consoling me and 6 months later, her and I were dating. It’s been 1 year since we started dating and we’re still together. Out of nowhere, the girl I ORIGINALLY had strong feelings for wanted to hang out. The subject of “us” came up almost immediately and she started crying a bit and said that she has feelings for me that she doesn’t understand. She said she feels that emotionally and mentally we’re more than friends but she has no physical attraction. She went on to say that she’s only dated guys for 4-5 weeks max because once things start getting serious, she loses physical attraction.

I want to take her at her word but deep down I feel that she just got jealous that I’m with her friend and wanted to see if she could still get me if she wanted to. I tend to be very negative so I’m looking for some insight here. I still love my girlfriend very much but I have to admit that when I saw the original girl, a rush of extreme love and attraction came over me and I wanted to just pick her up and kiss her. I’m confused and don’t know where to even begin trying to sort this out in my mind.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She's not physically attracted to you, and yet you continue to pine away?

Bad idea, unless celibacy sounds like a good lifestyle choice. And even if she DID agree to date you, she would probably drop you as soon as someone she was attracted to looked her way.

Don't do anything stupid.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?