+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This is a complicated one

Quote Originally Posted by ImportBunni
    I started dating a guy 5 months ago and we are currently engaged and now Im pregnant. The problem is, I dont think I really love this guy Im with now because I still have strong feelings for Jon. My feelings never changed towards jon since we broke up. Now im engaged and pregnant with I guy I want to break up with because Im not happy.

So then this statement is either vaguely worded or you were cheating on current boyfriend with ex-boyfriend. Like I said. You need to get your shit together and not worry about men.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkey
    So then this statement is either vaguely worded or you were cheating on current boyfriend with ex-boyfriend. Like I said. You need to get your shit together and not worry about men.

then i guess i worded it wrong im so ****ing sorry. and no i didnt not cheat on kevin, we seperated and then it happend befor eme and kevin got back together

First of all, you said you were only three months pregnant and have been dating Kevin for five months. That would mean you had to have been cheating on him with Jon or you were pregnant with Kevin's baby. Which brings up the question: How do you know it's Jon's baby at all? (Assuming you were having sex with both men at the time.)

Second, if it is Jon's baby... it's obvious you never loved Kevin because you cheated on him, so you should have never accepted Kevin's proposal. (Unless he proposed during the first two months of your relationship... then disregard this statement. Though... who proposes after only dating for two months?)

Third, I think you should totally forget about getting Jon back. If the baby is his, then he should be allowed a relationship with it but that doesn't mean you should disrupt the relationship he's in now with the other girl. You have more important things to worry about... like what you're going to do when the baby is born. (ie. Adoption, raising it on your own...) Don't wait for Jon... and don't 'move on to the next guy'. For the love of God... you're having a baby!

I NEVER cheated on Kevin. We had a break and I messed with Jon, then me and kevin got back together. I know its jons kid because i take note of who i sleep with and when. The estimated day(s) that I got pregnant was while me and kevin where broken up the first time. I did not have sex with Kevin anywhere near that date (s). so therefor i know its Jons. Second, yes i did get proposed to in 2 months of me and kevin dating because I THOUGHT he was the right one for me and I didnt want my right to get away this time if he was the one which came out to be that he wasnt the one for me. Third, How am i suposed to forget about Jon when im having his kid? he has to be there for my doc appts. and labor and time that i need him emotionally. Am I really suposed to run away from that?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123