+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to prove im sorry

How to prove im sorry

Hello all, really need some help understanding so plaease if you have suggestion npost.

Here we go, about a yr& half ago i was not officially dating thisi guy < label M > and so i was also unofficially dating someone else, however my feeling were for M but i felt as if he was uninterest in a real realtionship that y i was dating someone else. So later i found out i was pregnant and of course there was two people in question of being the father. I told both people, but the in the end it was M who was the father. SO during the nine month he stood by for the facts for pointing to him being the father, well he was, and now we argue about the fact i put him through stress and hurt through the whole time delaing with the issue. I understand he is hurt and im the casue, and he has told me many time how much he cares and loves me and the baby, but he need a real reason to forgive and show that i do care and i am sorry and that i wont do the same thing again,

So here's the question how do i prove or show him i am sorry and i do love him and i wont do anythin like that to him again. We really been at odds for last. I have being there for him, apologies, changed some of my habits, however im still in a lost in how i can make it up , Any ideas?

He says he upset still for the fact that i wasnt faithful in the first place, and the fact that he stood around for nine months unsure if he was the father of the baby o not. Basically the fact that he kinda of kept to him self till the end resolute came out. For the unneccessary stress caused and the unsureness of the situation.
    Last edited by LuvConfused07; 06-08-10 at 07:03 AM. Reason: unanswered question

Maybe you should ask him what it is going to take for him to get past it? If he doesnt even know what its going to take, then how can you?

You didn't do anything wrong, as I see it, and he's being a little bitch about it. This is his problem, not yours.
    Spammer Spanker

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    You didn't waterboard him or did anything amounting to that did you? Other than that, he's just a drama queen
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Tell him to grow up...wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You didn't do anything wrong, as I see it, and he's being a little bitch about it. This is his problem, not yours.
    Exactly, atleast from what YOU'VEE told us. Is there something you're NOT telling us? It's pretty weird that he'd be upset with you now and still. Not to mention why was he upset to begin with. Seems to be important details missing.

There's nothing to forgive. You too weren't exclusive so he can stfu about forgiveness.

NBT is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Maybe I'm crazy, but what exactly are you APOLOGIZING for?

What did you "put him through"?

You were dating around, got pregnant, told the father, he stayed with you, now he's crying about WHAT exactly?

I haven't heard anything in your story that you did wrong. So what am I missing? Was the other guy his BROTHER or something?

I totally concur. The two of you had no formal commitment. Besides does he expect to get a gold star for being supportive of the child he fathered. If he bails he still is liable for child support. The two of you need to get on with living, hopfully loving and rearing your child

There's nothing to be sorry for. Like you said, you had no formal commitment when all this happened. It's his decision to stick with you and father the child so there's no reason for him to make you feel bad about something you aren't even sure you did. If he still insists on being the wrongerd party, then ask him what exactly he's crying about.

I don't think you have anything to apologize for. You didn't do anything wrong.
    Problem is, he thinks you did.
    I assume he didn't know you were dating another guy?
    If he didn't, then his feelings of insecurity and unfaithfulness are valid. (Not right or wrong)
    If you're concerned about -his- feelings (I think you should be if you intend to keep him), then you should discuss his feelings with him.
    Just don't let him make it about you.
    He's the one who caused his stress. It was his choice to stick around to find out.
    You did your duty, you were honest. (I assume you told both, and told them there was confusion as to who's child it was)

BUT, don't be dismissive about it. If you intend to stay with him, then you need to respect his feelings, and his gumption to stick around and see if it was his child.
    You don't owe him anything, but you sure as heck should be respectful to a man who goes though that and follows through.