+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ex blowing phone up and insulting me?

Oh, I've been moving on, trust me. I think it's best if I just drive her crazy by not responding and keep pissing her off. She kinda deserves it in my book.

The fact that you are getting a reaction out of her and her texts should probably give you the little extra oomph to push forward. At the same time I'm sure she is thinking that you are moving on and doesn't want that to happen by popping in periodically. Since I'm pretty sure she knows you care, she could be trying to keep that going. She could have been drunk. While she may be extremely selfish and not want to have to deal with the consequences of her actions, she's not stupid. She'll let up eventually. Keep on trucking and doing what you are doing right now.

Which you already know.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Tell her she's an amateur and refer her to Mel Gibson's rants against his ex.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Tell her she's an amateur and refer her to Mel Gibson's rants against his ex.
    I would like to tell her she's a lot more than an amateur : p

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Those angry messages will always bother you. You've had a history together and you're still in love with her. It sounds like you have a gluttony for punishment. Block her, otherwise you'll never get over her.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Im in a similar boat myself. I broke up with a guy becasue I was unhappy with how he was treating me despite how strongly I felt about him. There was no contact for two weeks and I was starting to feel better, then he suggested we meet for coffee, and it was to tell me he'd slept with someone else. I was obviously upset to hear that but figured we're not together, its none of my business. I mentioned to him in passing that a friend had tried to kiss me on a night out. Later on that day he started texting me saying I was a liar that Id been seen kissing someone (I never did, though I admit it might have looked that way to an onlooker) and to admit the truth or he'd never speak to me again. I offered to come and speak to him, he ignored me. The next day I stupidly agreed to meet him and again he called me a liar. He then kept sending me constant texts saying I had one more chance to tell the truth. I turned off my phone and then he turned up at my house and refused to go away until Id talked to him.
    Anyway, my point is, I know what its like to have to see the person you love become someone you cant even deal with rationally.

Yeah ladygrey, it's pretty sad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12