+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Haunted by girlfriends past :((

i know how you feel man, ive been in that situation before and trust me, its just going to bother you non-stop until you finally break up with her. Not only is she a walking STD if she has the guts to sleep with 16 guys and have 3 somes, what do you think shes going to do when you guys have some rough spots? do yourself a favor and end it early, unlike me i put up with it for a year and a half until i finally told her im leaving

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    This:
    Basically whats eating away at me is her sexual past, we both live in a very small town and i saw her out clubbing etc way before i knew her/we got together.
    and this:
    The thing that's bugging me is i'm only 19 and had 3 sexual partner including her, where as she has slept with 16 people and had a threesome with 2 men, both of which i know personally and are complete dicks, she's only 18
    Contradicts with this TWICE OVER
    hardly sound advice, i'm being told to dump my girlfriend whom i adore because she's had a bad past?? sort yourselves out, i could do a better job at giving people advice.
    The thing is, it actually does bother him, that is why he posted it here. That is a big factor, but he avoids it and professes his love for her like it didn't matter to him.
    Last edited by nerdy_guy; 06-08-10 at 05:16 PM.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

he's trying to defend her cos he likes her and they're going out. i think he should revert back to the reason he posted here [being 'haunted' is pretty big] and understand that we're trying to help.

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    The only thing that would result is "I've got issues about her sexual past, but I love her. So please tell me something I want to hear."
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

You should have never gotten with her in the first place if this is how you felt. You knew about her sexual history BEFORE you guys got together. No use whining about it now.

nerdy_guy
    The only thing that would result is "I've got issues about her sexual past, but I love her. So please tell me something I want to hear."

sums it up.

Ofcourse im going to protect her and defend her, i really do love the girl, and i respect that she has had a hard time before with boyfriends, and that it has messed her head up a lot.

I'm not here to argue and listen to people trying to be smart..

the situation is better for me now as it is, i've learnt to block it out and not think about it, i understand what she went through.

If in the future she cheats on me so be it, i wont stand for that crap and she will lose me. I was cheated on in my first relationship and it took all of 3 days to get over it.

does it not seem weird that in the short amount of time you've been together you're already having to block things out? if it was right, you'd be accepting her past but like you say it's haunting you and eating away at you. it's not healthy in the long-run. IMO you shouldn't even be thinking to yourself about if she's gona cheat on you in the future either, makes it seem like you think it's gona happen at some point.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123