+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She never calls but when i call her, we talk for hours

She never calls but when i call her, we talk for hours

This girl that i am interested in has quit calling me, texting me and responding to my facebook comments that i put on her page. She used to initiate phone calls, text messages, respond to what i put on her facebook page, put stuff on my facebook page. now that has all stopped over the last couple of weeks. when i do call her (which is a couple times a week) she picks up the phone almost immediately, when i see her on facebook chat and say what to skype voice chat or talk on the phone, she immediately exits out out of facebook and beats me to skype. then asks where i am back on facebook chat if i am not on skype with in a minute. when we do talk on the phone or skype voice chat, we talk for a couple of hours. right up until she gos to bed. when we do talk, im the last person she talks to before going to bed. we have great conversations, lots of laughing. i just can not figure out why she has stopped calling me first, texting first, responding to my facebook comments that i put on her page. She has completely stopped all forms of initiating contact. Im beginning to think she no longer wants to talk. very confusing.
    Last edited by trh70; 10-08-10 at 11:52 AM.

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    You're beginning to think she doesn't want to talk while she talks for hours with you? I don't quite understand that. When she feels like not talking again and races with you on who gets online with skype first, just ask her why she doesn't respond to your other forms of communication. There are time when to worry ahead. This is not one of them.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe you should try something crazy, like asking her why she is limiting her contact?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i could never understand those kids.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

maybe im just over analyzing things. maybe this is some kind of test on her part.

may be she is testing u? to see how much interested you are in her?

here is another thing that i forgot to mention. a couple of weeks ago, I said to her "you are very special to me, when i say "love you" or "i love you" its because that is how you are to me". she replied "i do love you in the same way" thats about when she stopped initiating all forms of contact. when we do talk, our conversations always end with "love you", "i love you", "love you too" ect ect. i am usually the one who says it first.
    Last edited by trh70; 10-08-10 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Maybe you should try something crazy, like asking her why she is limiting her contact?
    You should try this.

The 'love you' is just making things more complicated. Sort it out first by following vash's advice

don't mention love in any form. next time you're on the phone ask her what her problem is. unless she puts the phone down you'll have to get an answer out of her.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

would love to get an answer out of her. things have gone from her not initiating any from of conversation to not responding to mine. in the last week i have called her twice and sent her two text messages. she has not replied to any of them. when she stopped initiating conversations but kept picking up the phone when ever i called and would beat me to skype, i thought maybe she was just wanting me to chase her, or maybe it was some kind of test. not that she is not even calling me back or responding to my texts. im very confused. im thinking either she really does not want to talk any more or she has met someone. this really sucks.

Let it go for a while. If still nothing, then move on, its not worth your time.