+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what does this mean???

what does this mean???

she text me

''I know i am dumb now but i dont think we should see each other before u go home I dont want something with someone when they are away especially right now I am too busy and not in the right frme of mind please understand"

I met her and I started dating her 10 days before i was leaving the contry for a month vacation coming back in september. She told my friend that i was too intense and serious although we just started to date.

I answered her I said ok i understand blah blah however she didnt reply.so should i text her when i get back..ı asked her bout her past relationships during our first date and couple her ex bfs broke up with her or she broke up withthem becuz of the long distance but hey i am going away for a month. During our dates i was so nice too her and she was nice to me too we were so happy and we had chemistry goıng on we made out on our first date and she asked me if she coukd sleepover on our second date however it never happened. Anyway she told my friend that it was so fast and i was intense, serious although we just started dating. What should i do now...I like her ????should i sned her a text when i go back like hey what s up ??? So far i havent said anything

It pretty much means that she needs space because she has other priorities right now, and you don't fit into those priorities. That sucks considering you just got involved with her and things were going well, but she was probably a little blinded by the chemistry and attraction.

Going away for lengthy periods of time is never good for brand new relationships either. Despite how close you feel to her, you still haven't had enough time to really get to know her, and she's obviously not as attached to you as you thought. Or she's feeling insecure about the separation since you are so new to each other.

Does this mean she will get in touch with you after you return? I don't know, but my best guess is that she will. Perhaps you could use to slow things down a bit, for your sake and the sake of any future potential relationships.

Thank you so should i send her a msg when i get back just saying hey howa re you to see if she will respond?

It couldn't hurt.

What would've prevented you from keeping in touch while you were away though?

I think that was a farewell for good and she just didnt wanna break my heart and if i send her a msg she will get away from me. I am scared of losing her. I am also worried that she will date someone esle. Well these are my assumptions anyway. But the main reason is I wanna make her to miss me cos if i send her a msg she will be like oh ok he is sending me msgs already he must be desperate blah blah... what do you say?

maybe she didn't wana hurt when you went away which is why she thinks things are moving too quickly. she wanted to test the waters and not get too attatched before you left. i'd say it wouldn't hurt to txt her when you get back saying something like 'hey just got back, how've you been getting on? been up to much?' and see how she replies.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Oh well when I get back it will be slightly more than one month. Should I call her or text her?

Enjoy your vacation. When you get back, if you still like her, give her a call or text. For now, blow it off. You guys aren't "together" so you shouldn't expect anything from her.
    I'm not good at beating around the bush or sugar-coating things. My responses are never personal vendetta's on your emotional state. It is what it is, whether you choose to accept it or not. <3

ok how about jealousy? Surprisingly some of my female friends are writing stuff on my wall some are flirty but some are nothing too extreme just saying hey how is it going and so on but some of them are in another language since English is not my first language that she wont understand. She is a native English speaker btw. Do you think she will get jealous and get mad at me?

^^ i agree. in answer to your question, id say txt.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

First of all, how old are you?

Second, who cares if she gets jealous?! She has made it clear that the two of you aren't together. You have wayy too much time on your hands to sit and ponder the small stuff. I suggest you acquire a hobby.
    I'm not good at beating around the bush or sugar-coating things. My responses are never personal vendetta's on your emotional state. It is what it is, whether you choose to accept it or not. <3

I am 25 and she is 23

now my only concern is if i should wait for a month and text her or not cuz I m worried that till then she will find someone else. On the other hand if i send her sooner than that she would think that i am desperate or anything.

text her when u r back and see how she responds....til then...do nth

hope she won't be with someone else when i go back
    Last edited by Roby84m; 10-08-10 at 10:15 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast