+ Follow This Topic

Thread: he's my friend, but do we want more?

he's my friend, but do we want more?

I met these group of guys who were in a band when i ran a venue. i hadn't talked to any of them for a while up until a few months ago. it was our mutual friends birthday so i went to their town to stay with them for the week and visit.
    One of the guys I kept in contact was there. We'll call him "Joe". Now, Joe and I were the closest friends, talking all the time and keeping in contact over the past couple years. He was really dreamy and needless to say we ended up sleeping together. His roommates/bandmates/my friends knew, no biggy. One time thing.
    However, now Joe has moved out of the house. I've gone back a few times to still see the other guys I'm friends with. They consider me one of the Bros. I also see them when the play shows in my town. Friday, me and one of the other guys, we'll call him "Bob" started talking a little bit. Now, Bob has always been really awesome to me, and to everyone. We get along great and I consider him one of my best friends. But Friday it felt as though we had some vibes going on. Now, sure when we were out at the bars he was talking to other girls, with his friends, but he was also talking to me a lot. Saying he was happy that I came out to visit, and that I'm his number one girl and that I'm really awesome. That he doesn't know any other girls like me. And he'd hug me a lot and keep his arm around me for a little while. And we'd glance at each other and give each other cute little smirks.
    Then yesterday I was talking to him because his band has a show in town tomorrow. I asked him when it was, and he told me and said "I hope you come." and when I said I probably would because I wouldn't mind seeing him again he said, "Yeah, I don't blame you. Hehe." Is he just being an adorable friend or are these vibes I'm feeling for real. My girlfriend said she's noticed vibes between us before, but I never have until Friday. Thoughts? Anyone?

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Your girlfriend would say anything that would make you feel good. She's your friend after all. So, that's not something you can work with. What you have to do is let this run its course, you really like him a lot so you'd feel that he's giving you special attention. You seem to forget that you're close friends, and the fact that he's into a more physical expression of closeness and you seem to be ok with it makes it feel like he's sooooo into you.

Bottom line, if he really likes you, it would keep on progressing, and he'll be making the progression. What you're seeing right now is what you want to see and not what it should be.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

just let things happen...it's still hard to say wht he's really thinking now...so just keep the things going and see he will make any progression