+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do I do here?

What do I do here?

Well, I'm totally lost. I have the worst luck in the world. I finnally met the perfect girl, and she is leaving at the end of summer for collage. I really want to did a way to tell her how I feel, but, I feel as though even it did work out, I would be holding her back. He's off to collage, and Ive still got 2 years left in high school. This isn't just a "oh she's HOT" attraction, she is beautiful, smart, athletic, and has a great personality. Her smile makes me forget all my worries. We had a class together all of last year and we sat next to each other the whole time. We got along great and became friends. I have a lot of good memories from that class with her and it kills me that I never tried to get closer. I finally had a chance that god gave me, and I threw it out the window. I just want to be with her. I want to listen to her prolems ad to stick up for her and protect her. She's the coolest girl I've ever met. I can't get her off my mind.

How can I possibly salvage any relationship out of this? What can I say or do?

I can write some pretty good poetry/raps and I've considered trying that, but it seems cheasy...

I would appreciate any advise you can give. Thanks in advance.

come on, nobody can help me out?

Ask her out and see what she says
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Go for it now before she goes. you'll never never know if you don't go.
    Is she moving away or is her college in the same town?

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Before helping you out, I'd like to know if you're capable of going head to head with college guys in the love department. Second, do you really believe that she'll be able to stand up for you when her new female friends in college tells her "You're dating a high school guy?"
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

u should ask her out first...may be she is not tht suitable for u...u guys never go out togther, u can't tell she is a perfect match for u.
    and most importantly...u dun know how she felt abt u, so u had better ask her out first.

I see what you guys are saying. The biggest thing that keeps me from saying anything is that, If, for some God given miracle she does say yes, I dont want her to feel held back. I know she's going to want to go to parties and do "collage things" and I dont want her to have to think twice. She should be happy.

But, she makes me happier than anything. I've had girl friends in the past, and, just as a regular person, shes the only one who has shown any interest in me. I know it sounds cheesy, but she's the only girl I've ever actually genuinely cared about. I dont just like her on a sexual level like 90% of my friends, but as a person. Her personality, her smile, everything. I just want to be with her. I know what I want out of life, I know what makes me happy, and I've got things planned out waaaaay to much and I feel as though I've brought this down on me.

I just have to go for it and let her decide what makes her happy, and pray to God that end with the best of both of us in mind.

I appreciate the advise everyone

sounds good, let us know what happens if you don't mind, i'd be quite interested.

i'm just worried that you've secured your place slap bang in the middle of the friendship zone. but you may as well have a go if she's gona be going away.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

shits goin down tommorow. I'll talk to her and hope for the best. I'll take her somewhere too. Not totally sure where yet, but I know a few local places

lol, the friend zone. You may be right, but at the same time, some of things she wrote in my yearbook may suggest otherwise. But then again, I'm not exactly sure what "girl language" is. You know, the stuff between the lines :/

take her for a relaxed lunch/ dinner or something. and yeah it can be tricky, she may be sending off signals without even realising it. but good luck.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

haha, i know what ya mean about "not knowing what "girl language" is." lol