+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Men, What Do You Think About This???

Men, What Do You Think About This???

I don't know with other women but for me KISSING is an intimate thing and nice to begin with something. But, why my boyfriend isn't kissing me when we're having sex? Am sure my oral hygiene is ok. What does this mean?
    Why do people always end up not with someone they love but with someone they need?

He may become so engrossed in the rest of the sexual act that he doesn't think of it... Do you try to kiss him? Or have you told him you like being kissed while having sex? Perhaps you should speak up about that.

Prostitutes generally don't like kissing their customers. If he isn't kissing you during sex, he might just be clueless. Or maybe he has more experience with prostitutes than with girlfriends.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I tried to kiss him and he kissed back anyway but not long enough.
    Why do people always end up not with someone they love but with someone they need?

not kissing you plus the fact that he sees you only on fixed days of the week makes it sound like he is only using you as "sex on the side".

unless there are other relevant details u have left out ...

Well, it's in fact me who sees him on fixed days because of my job and the kissing issue is not eversince.

i think the way to check this all out is, is try kissing him AFTER having sex. he won't be in the moment but it'll hopefully linger. see how he reacts to that.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Maybe he's afraid his false teeth will fall out....

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Maybe he's afraid his false teeth will fall out....
    Maybe, they already have.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

I have a similar problem, I think they just get wrapped up on the moment, or maybe even concentration on not losing control :p there are lots of reasons, one of them being is that some men just don't feeling the need to kiss like most woman do, he probably just doesn't feel like he needs to do it to feel intimate with you. Just talk to him and explain to him that you enjoy kissing a lot and would like him to kiss you more, especially in bed, if he really has an objection to it he'll probably tell you then.

I love kissing during sex, but not like the whole time, when the time is right kissing is great, at least for me.

Kissing is good doring sex, but sometimes it don't last long because I, as a man, really want to get closer to her, I'd have to eat her face or something when climaxing. So in short there are just other things in my mind. Kissing is nice and awesome, but there are other good things too.
    Don't expect anything.

Men aren't very good at multitasking.

Well, i like looking at the whole picture. The xpression of a womens face thats in ecstasy while were doing it. Do u bite his lip when u get lost in d moment when u cum? Eh, i dnt like dat feeling.