+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help!!!

Help!!!

I like this girl from my class but she is shy and so am i. i dun know what to do. i never talked to her since we just started school. can anyone give me some advice on what to do???

Thanks

Grow a pair of balls and talk to her.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

i know that i have to talk to her but i dun know what to talk abt...im bad at these kind of stuff

Use your class as an opener, i mean once you break the ice it becomes much easier.

Say anything. Say you like vodka martinis.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Lol...I'll talk to her next time we meet. But, my friends and her friends might think that its weird for me talking to a girl who just transferred in my school. I don't like it when people think I'm weird.

Quote Originally Posted by icheat22 View Post
    Lol...I'll talk to her next time we meet. But, my friends and her friends might think that its weird for me talking to a girl who just transferred in my school. I don't like it when people think I'm weird.
    Nah, don't worry about seeming weird. It would be weird for you not to talk to her.

Ok, thanks but i get nervous when i talk to girls whom i like. how do i get over this?

It's natural. You just have to deal with the butterfly feeling.

i hate that feeling...and the girl i like always looks sad and gloomy...never saw her laugh or smile when I make funny comments in class. this is going to be hard.

start by asking her if she's ok.. if she says yes then go onto talk about where she was transferred from blablabla. if she says no, ask her whats wrong, that you're a trustworthy person and that you're there if she needs someone to talk to. explain that you're shy too and find it hard to express feelings but seeing as you both are you could keep each other company. ask for her e-mail address and say that you'd like to talk to her a bit more then you take the pressure off somewhat.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

thanks for the advice