+ Follow This Topic

Thread: First time sex advice

First time sex advice

Hey all,

Me and the gf are planning on having sex for the first time (both our first time).
    Our relationship is at that point, we're really close and we both really want to do it. We're not doing it just for the sake of it, and we definatly havnt rushed into it.

We both understand that its not going to feel great the first time but I've tried my best to find out anything I can do to reduce the pain for her, because I know it hurts some girls, but I was wondering if there was anything specific I could do as well as the general 'lots of foreplay, be really gentle' stuff, and I thought this would be a good place to ask.

I really really dont want to hurt her because I really love her so if there is anything you could suggest, it would really mean alot.
    Thankyou

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Make sure she's very wet. Once you've gotten in, don't move for a while so that her vagina can adjust. after that... well, I'm sure you've read about it
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Lube will help too, should you need it.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should always use lube. Too often you young men think a hard dick goes into anything with ease. Not true, so use lube!

AaaHHH that special moment. Oh man i sure do miss this moment when me and my girl first agreed to be each others first lovers. It's gonna be special man don't worry about it. Like everyone else has said, get lubrication too when you get the condoms. since it's ur first time, get the one's with spermicide. But make sure she ain't allergic to latex or spermicide. I found that spermicide help numbs the dick a tiny little bit to make you last longer and helps kill sperms ofcourse. But what everyone here doesn't tell you is, you must masterbate!!! Masterbate the night before and the morning of the "speical" day. Not only will this make you last longer, it'll give you low sperm counts incase something "breaks" lol. ANyway yes do alot of foreplay, rub her vag alot and make her wet but be gentle. And make the environment special, get some candles if the conditions allow. To be honest, my first time i didn't cum at all!!! i was so more concern about her feelings and trying to be gentle and good to her that the condom made it alil numbing for me to cum. But after alil rest my lil man rosed up and did a 2nd round and i was more at ease this time and i was able to cum inside of her. Oh man was that first feeling felt good. Hope the girl is special to you and you to her. Good luck and be safe dude. Have fun. ps. i still to this day find when buying condoms at convenient stores is still embarrassing haha.

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Use Castrol magnatech or Mobile1
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Use lubricant as everyone else said. And tease her because i dunno bout her but I feel teasing is more arousing because it makes you want more.
    She needs to relax and you need to take it slow at the start

Have sex over a blanket, she might bleed if you tear her hymen. Some girls just dont have it from my knowledge or its torn prior before sex (tampons, falling, etc). Substitute lube with saliva, enjoy go slow and have fun with it.

Awesome thanks for all the advice. I'm still a bit worried about hurting her but I think I'll be able to make it as nice as possible for her. I'm feeling alot better about it all now, thanks for all the advice and stuff.

Where can I buy lube in the UK? I cant find any anywhere lol

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    just let her know you care about her. do NOT ask her every 2 second "does it hurt?" "are you hurt?" pay attention to her body if she flinches in a bit of pain stop, kiss her, and wait for her to gain comfort.

ok cool, thanks for the help everyone
    I really appreciate it

Slow is your friend. No shoving! You probably don't want to get into any quick movements until you've checked with her that she's feeling ok and has adjusted.