+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mutual Breakup

Quote Originally Posted by kitkitkitty View Post
    are you broken hearted, Raze? like, really upset? i know it's mutual but...idk. you're making a good job of sounding alrightish, but this is online.
    It was good that we broke up but I miss having someone in my life. I'm just a lil lonely.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by kitkitkitty View Post
    are you broken hearted, Raze? like, really upset? i know it's mutual but...idk. you're making a good job of sounding alrightish, but this is online.
    He figured out that he was really bored and lonely, so he decided to use this girl as a plaything for a little while until he figured out he wasn't even that attracted to her.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    He figured out that he was really bored and lonely, so he decided to use this girl as a plaything for a little while until he figured out he wasn't even that attracted to her.
    If I write a book about it, you will be the first to receive a copy. I'm just too lazy to explain all the complicated details and I'd rather not debate about it.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

i'd say this is an even better reason to make friends where you are NOW. you'll be distracted by the 'getting to know you' stage.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    If I write a book about it, you will be the first to receive a copy. I'm just too lazy to explain all the complicated details and I'd rather not debate about it.
    You have a tendency to complicate things with unnecessary details anyway, dude.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How old are you? This sounds like schoolboy stuff.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

sorry about your break up raze. seems like your happy though so I guess its good. But you really confused me. you were just crazy about her a few days back.
    seriously, don't tell me your the type of guy who just passes time with a girl. I shall loathe you forever man (just kidding )
    i genuinely hope your okay friend.

oh and raze is 23. right?
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

ah these things happen when you start out in life, it does really suck when parents are right indeed! anyway when i was younger and having no sex but just snogging (kissing/making out) i used suddenly think 'wtf?! how the hell was i attracted to this uck' and suddenly ignore them until they dissappeared.. i know awful. but i get what just happened to you...altho surely having sex makes you bond more. no?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    i used suddenly think 'wtf?! how the hell was i attracted to this uck' and suddenly ignore them until they dissappeared.. i know awful
    i think most of us have done that at some point

Thank you for the tender words

Quote Originally Posted by ispoky View Post
    Thank you for the tender words
    you're....welcome?

Update: I'm starting to talk to girls that I might be interested in. One of them is going to my school. She said she would introduce me to some of her friends and Anime club members (I'm into Anime) on campus. I'm hoping that it will allow me to get to know many girls at my school who have similar interests.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you need more than pussy to hang out with. talk to dudes too- become social it drastically increases appeal.

if you're into manga and animé i'll draw you lots of male characters so you can talk to them

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    you need more than pussy to hang out with. talk to dudes too- become social it drastically increases appeal.
    Good advice. Thanks. I want to become more social when I get to school. I was told Graduate School is a new beginning so I will try to make the most of it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast