+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dating my sister's friend

i forgot that she was in her early 30's. if you still want to do it, go in the shop have a 'look around' and she'll be drawn to some things. then as she goes off, pick up one that she was looking at, pay for it, and give it to her at the sushi place.
    edit- to disguise what you're doing pick something else up and say you're buying it for a brother/ sister or someone.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler78 View Post

I can do both, right? Sushi is planned for the after-museum meal. If she's tired from walking around the museum and doesn't want to go around the city then I think there's a Jennifer Aniston movie that comes out Friday or a Jazz Club.

Also, is it required that the souvenir be cool but a little cheezy? Like a badass refrigerator magnet?
    Don't overdo it with the expense. This is your first date, and she isn't going to like you any better because you unload your wallet, and some women do not care for the pressure of having to like you because you spent your money. Besides, most grown women have outgrown trinket souvenirs, and can afford to buy their own dust collectors.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Don't overdo it with the expense. This is your first date, and she isn't going to like you any better because you unload your wallet, and some women do not care for the pressure of having to like you because you spent your money. Besides, most grown women have outgrown trinket souvenirs, and can afford to buy their own dust collectors.

I hear where you're coming from and it makes sense. I wasn't planning on buying a "dust collector" (lol) for the sake of spending money. Like kitty had mentioned, something like that is a good reminder of the evening. I'll have to think about this a little more.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by craigmarsh View Post
    Call her out... Give her a bunch of flowers and chocolates make a close relationship then she itself will give her number..
    Whatever you do- don't do this ^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12