+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I became annoying and she dumped me...

I became annoying and she dumped me...

My gf don't reply to my texts or talk to me as much as before so i kept asking her alot if shes busy and what shes doing and all that... now she got tired of it after a few days and dumped me... i dont understand... i just wanted her to txt me faster than once every few hours. what reason is to dump someone because they are annoying... should i leave and wait if she try to get me back or should i stay. or just give up... i dont understand girls...

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know those needy, crazy, ANNOYING, controlling girls? Yeah, that's you with a penis. Get a grip learn to express yourself properly. If you want her to text you or you need an answer you call her. If she's neglecting you, you sit her down and you talk to her. You don't whine and moan and get even more clingy!

Give up on her, you screwed up. Next time don't be so needy and controlling- she has a life, get one yourself and maybe and hour for a response won't kill you.

thank you for honest reply. i know i did get crazy but it was only for a few days. she shouldnt have dumped me for the only reason of being annoying, should she? It bothers me she use to talk to me alot and now barely reply all of the sudden. but shes acting like she didnt break up with me now.. and i havent said anything because i dont want to start fight again. what should i do thought, just forget it happened like shes doing?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    there are a few things going on here.

for you: you clearly have self esteem issues. if someone is kind of busy that should not automatically send you into a whirlwind of crazy emotions. you need to work on this. you should have your own friends, you should have your own hobbies and other things that occupy your time. your gf is not responsible for keeping you busy- it is yours.

for her: she didn't dump you ONLY because you're annoying- that was merely her last straw. there is something wrong and she's not willing to talk about it with you. for you, that should be a red flag. when something is bothering a partner they should speak to their partner about the issue and not let is fester. this is her problem.

I think you need to get to the root why she dumped you. Tell her you're broken up and so these actions are not approprite. If she wants to get back together she needs to sit down and discuss why (the REAL reason) she left in the first place. You are annyoing is NOT the real reason- at least not the ONLY reason. Do not let her walk all over you. She is either your gf or not your gf.

Wow, I had a boyfriend just like you. And yes, I did the same thing your girlfriend did. I dumped him.
    Of course, not to sound rude, but what you did was incredibly annoying. Girls definitely don't want to check their cell phones to find 269450295029852 text messages from their boyfriends in the past 2 hours, especially if majority of the messages asks them what they are doing & if she's busy. Girls don't want clingy boyfriends. They have their own lives; they don't need their boyfriends checking up on everything they do.
    Demanding that your girlfriend text you faster than a few hours is a little bit much. She could be busy helping her parents with something, doing homework, sleeping, even taking a bath! She can't watch her cell phone all day long. She might even be paying for each text message she sends you (there are some cell phone plans like that; ex. pay-as-you-go). However, talking it out with you would have been nicer than just dumping you though.
    SAULE. reaching for something higher than the sky.