+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't want to appear weak, but yet don't want to give up a chance.

Don't want to appear weak, but yet don't want to give up a chance.

I met this girl about six months ago then we started to talk, went out a couple of times with other friends then I asked her out, well, she first said yes then txt me and said she couldn't find a babysitter. I'm easily initimated, so I didn't ask her out afterward. Two weeks later she contacted me and ask if I was going to be at an event and that she wanted to meet up with me there. Well, I went but she failed to show up, and she never reply to my text message (I txted her and ask if anything was wrong)

So practically I was stood up, so I didn't contact her since as I persume she didn't want to go out with me. Now, 3 months later, she txted me again and said that she haven't seen or heard from me for a while and wonder how I'm doing, and said she wants to come by and say hi (at my place of work). We ran into each other and talked a few times. She never mention about that night where she didn't show up.

Well, I'm obviously attracted to her, and I do want to get to know her more. But should I ask her out again? Or perhaps she just wanna talked?

I don't want sell myself cheaply, I don't need to be desperate and I don't want to appear to be weak in her eyes; but at the same time I don't want to regret not taking a chance with a girl like her.

What do you think? Thanks in advance.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think I'd be interested without knowing why I was stood up the first time.... and there would need to have been a really good reason.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?