+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is going on with this girl?

What is going on with this girl?

Right a little background info, i met this girl 4 years ago through myspace. Weve been good mates ever since. Meeting up now and again, going for coffee etc. Anyway just as she met me, she met another guy who told her he liked her before i did.

Cutting a long story short 4 years on now and there practically finished because he threw her out, bruised her.. tried to control her etc.

Now ive had feelings for her all along but didnt say anything because she had a bf. Now im getting all these mixed messages from her. Heres a text conversation that has really confused me...

At the end it looks as tho she's telling me just mates but I might be reading too much into it. What do you think?

Girl: Hey Hun,we still on for later? Can we get a photo if us together whilst we're out tonight?Want a nice one to stick on my Facebook&print out to put on my wall xxx

Me: Yeah we sure are still on, 5.15 pickup. Aww of course but I don't take good pictures haha xxx

Girl: You do. Yeah, 5.15 is great. See you later xxx I look foward to it xxx

Me: Home now and dads not moaning, shock horror. Hope you enjoyed tonight was lovely having you there. I really do love your company. Hope your free Thursday xxx

Girl: Yeah, really enjoyed tonight! Thanks for taking me & for the meal as well. Always enjoy your company. Yeah, should be free on thurs. XxX

Me: Not a problem and your very knowledgeable! They broke the blonde mould when they made you haha xxx have a good night. Don't let Paul upset you xxx

Girl: You have a good night too. Say hello to your Mom for me. I'll have to drop by & see her soon. Really glad you can make my birthday night out. XxX

Me:Yeah haha dunno how late I'll stay because I have work on Sunday mornings too but I shall make an appearance. What time you going up the pub? Before 8.30? Could discuss on Thursday or Monday anyway xxx

Girl: Think we'll be in the figure of 8 around 8ish. Could always come out & meet you so you'd know where to be. No worries if you cant stay late, just glad you're coming xxx

Me: You know I don't usually make an habit of going out after work. It's only cause it's you haha

Girl: Aw, that's sweet. Will love having you there. Hopefully we can meet on thurs. I love having you to speak to about things. You're a great mate xxx

Me: No problem. See ya Thursday xxx

Does anybody else understand this or have any advice? I know im lost for ideas! Im shy as it is and dont wanna tell her i like her just to be rejected

You're stuck deep in the Friend Zone. She is unlikely to ever see you as a boyfriend. Look elsewhere for love, and if you can't get over your feelings for her, you should end the friendship when she starts dating the next guy.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

she sees you as a friend thats for sure, but if youve not really told her how you feel or made it obvious so you dont know, maybe that could change things, and if it doesnt at least youll know where you stand.

take it a notch up, say something like i was dying to kiss you when we were out last night....or actually try and kiss her. youll soon know, haha.