+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can guys REALLY be trusted?

I don't know about others, but I will never cheat on my girlfriend firstly because since I am with someone I respect her too much to do that and cheating is like betraying a friend's trust. If I like/love her it makes matters even easyer.

Quote Originally Posted by chump4u View Post
    Sure thing Indie. But, can you give me one name?
    I can be trusted.

-You sound like a feminist who thinks all men are evil. If you believe that all men are evil people and are a bunch of man-whores/cheats, then you need to join a feminist group where you can sip tea and bitch about men all the time.

-I'm a man and I take offense to being associated with that lot just because some women have had bad experiences with men.

-If you believe that all men are like this, you need a serious reality check.

-I think you need more friends who don't have a one-track mind.

I seriously hate all that men are evil ways of thinking.
    Last edited by Raze; 26-08-10 at 08:59 PM.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Sometimes listening to some of the posters here you'd think that you live on another planet where the sky is the colour of the union jack and all objects gravitate towards the moon.

Last edited by Mish; 26-08-10 at 10:16 PM.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    You sound like a feminist who thinks all men are evil. If you believe that all men are evil people and are a bunch of man-whores/cheats, then you need to join a feminist group where you can bitch about men all the time.
    What if she thinks all men are evil, are a bunch of man-whores and cheats, but she likes them anyway?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    What if she thinks all men are evil, are a bunch of man-whores and cheats, but she likes them anyway?
    That's called masochism

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    That's called masochism
    Time to get the studded whip and shackles.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

i was recently burnt pretty bad by a girl cheating on me time and again, lying constantly two me, and actually living two lives.

for a little while i wondered if i could trust women at all again, then i realized, its not gender specific. its person specific. EVERYONE is different.

i think cheating is not on at all, but a guy at work thinks that if you can get away with it why not cheat, men or women. which i disagree with, but everyone is entitled to their opnion, me and him.

you may never trust your boyfriend or ex-boyfriend? again, but that shouldnt stop you trusting men in general. i know some very stand-up guys, of which i like to think i am one! :-)

hope that helps some xx

People lie, cheat, steal and are immoral in many ways. Deal with it.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    My brother says that males need an opportunity, and they will cheat, and women need a reason.
    That is brilliant.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    That is brilliant.
    It was probably the only brilliant thing he's said in his entire life, poor man.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can be trusted.
    I don't disbelieve you, but how do you know? IMO, one can only really make this claim if they've had their feet to the fire and still managed to walk away.

And, FWIW, I have done this.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I don't disbelieve you, but how do you know? IMO, one can only really make this claim if they've had their feet to the fire and still managed to walk away.
    Maybe you are right, but I find hard to believe I'd ever even want to cheat.

Anyone can overcome the urge to cheat.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe you are right, but I find hard to believe I'd ever even want to cheat.
    Noone wants to cheat, except for a few rare freaks who get with someone with that intention.

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    Anyone can overcome the urge to cheat.
    Sadly, this forum says otherwise. There are an awful lot of people who don't [overcome the urge]. It really boils down to your reasons not to cheat being >>> than your reasons for it. This requires some thinking and decision-making skills. Not everyone's cup of tea.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast