+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i will take your advice .

i will take your advice .

Hello everyone and thank you for all your help .
    I will try to be as clear as possible . i have been with a girl in a online relationship for almost a year , on and off . i never met her yet but with did talk almost everyday over skype . she lives in another state which is not that hard to fly to or drive over to her but one time we decided to meet and she didnt show up . after 2 weeks no emails or messages , i got an email from her sister in law telling me she had an accident and her mom passed away and that she wanted me to know and she will get in touch .
    i dont have her phone number because i didnt insist on having it . well after over a month she wrote me back and started talking like normal but then she added more drama saying that her family want her to marry someone else and that im a gold digger because i dont know that her social status is pretty good , i was surprise because she never mentioned anything about that before . i kept in touch sending emails but she slowed down to almost not talking to me for months . after her long absence she sent me an email checking on me asking me how are you and checking on me and my life , she also updated me about her life a bit and what she does now and where she is but still no phone number but the funny part is this , she told me while back its like she bloked back from her life and kept telling her self that what happened between us is an illusion so she can more on but she said that now everything is hitting her hard but she like us keeping it simple like that because she doesn't want to fight with her family again .
    well sent her email and start talking to her normal and simple , no pressure or asking questions or anything , she was the one giving the impression she want to come back and if its ok to call me babe . now guess what happened lol . after 4 days emailing back and forth she is no longer emailing me or messaging me . her last email said she has a migraine and she took some pills and she need to rest and after she feels better she will write to me , but she did not . so i sent an email asking if she is ok and if everything is fine . but no reply or nothing .for the last 3 days .
    i wont blame anyone of you say that im that stupid but love comes from inside and override common sense . i dont know what to do really . any advice would be very appreciated because i feel like this starting to affect my life a bit . thank you .

First of all, you sound very clingy in sending her all these emails. Stand back a little bit, because she might be overwhelmed. If you by some chance know her address, I honestly think you should fly or drive out to where she lives and meet her in person before you start falling for her. You can't fall for someone over Skype. That isn't right. If you meet her, and there's something about her you can't stand, then you just saved yourself all this confusion and agony about her contacting you.
    No links in signatures.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you haven't met in a year, it's never gonna happen.

clingy maby .

I have to admit that i did acted like clingy but i thought that's what you do when you feel for someone , not in a way that you are needed but because you feel burned inside and you want her to know . but i dont know why i feel like you are right on the money .
    I think im my best enemy and i need to get over this . god knows what is her reasons for acting this way and she might never tel why , i just hate the position im in right now , since it is my call to either move on and forget like nothing happened or god knows what i'll do . but thank you for taking the time and replying .

why do you say it would never happen ? girl68 .
    when we dont have answers for what others do to us , why do we have to always assume it's bad and there is something wrong and that we are being used ?
    yes i wish i know why she behave this way but till i know if i will ever know then i wont judge her and assume she is using me and most of all when you have feeling for someone you are simply honoring that lover in you by being true to yourself and others most of all . yes we do hope things will workout with happy ending but keeping a positive mindset is vital because there is no Evidence of why she behave that way , regardless of her not explaining why she say she loves me so much and then disappear .
    Last edited by always2425; 28-08-10 at 04:19 AM.

Yes, and even if you do meet her now, don't you think it's going to be so awkward seeing each other in person, rather than over Skype? Your best bet is to move on.
    No links in signatures.

She is hiding a major deal-breaker, like the fact that she is married or hideous or maybe even a dude. Forget about her and start dating locally.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

why awkward ? seeing each other in person is relative what matters is if we both have the same feelings for each other , i saw her many pictures web cam ect . and as far as skype is still like talking on the phone since we both live in deferent state . you can see clearly that im resisting the idea of moving on even if i see you are making a good sense by suggesting so . but why do you i feel like she is the one ? or is it typical from a man to feel that way .

Thank you Vince , but let me ask you , why a man trust what a women tells him even if she behave like the girl im with .

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    She is hiding a major deal-breaker, like the fact that she is married or hideous or maybe even a dude. Forget about her and start dating locally.
    Quoted for truth. I'll bet she's a 15-year-old, skinny little dude with too much time on his hands.
    Spammer Spanker

gigabitch no she is not . i heard her manytimes i know her voice , she is not a dude at all . she is a very good person but she is hiding something that i dont know . i dont know why i know that she loves me just like i do but her behavior have no explanation and thats wht driving me nuts .

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I say its never gonna happen becasue after a year it still hasn't.

not meeting over a year can be due to many reasons , in my case we live in deferent states and we both have good jobs , it's a matter of being responsible in a relationship no matter if its long distance or local . what i was asking via my post is simply a constructive advice not speculations .but thank you

Constructive advice:

1. Date local women.
    2. Don't believe everything that people tell you. (Including this, I suppose )
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.