+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is it that boys find attractive? natural or fake.

What is it that boys find attractive? natural or fake.

I want to know what boys prefer, i always think they would prefer the girls with all the make up and revealing clothes ect.. The 'typical' blonde girl with the fake boobs & stuff. Is it true??

Blonde with big boobs is a stereotype.

As you get older, you will meet more men that are looking to settle down. They typically don't choose the women you speak of to settle down with, or they at least do not choose them because they wear lots of makeup and tight, revealing clothing. Looks fade over time, and then you're left with a person you may or may not be attracted to. It takes boys some time to learn this though. Some guys never do.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    they want to oogle the typical blone big boob type. they don't want to bring this girl home to mamma.

haha just what i thought

The <extremely hot> girls may catch my eye for a second (literally) once in a while, but only the ones who have a brain get my interest.

Aside from that, looks are relative for me, a girl who I like the way she is psychologically will look a lot better to me than the same girl if she is a bitch or dumb.

I just fear my boyfriend is not attracted to me because i am not that type.. cause i say ' shes well better than me ' and he says ' yeah but i cant get her can i ' hmm,bad

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyH View Post
    I just fear my boyfriend is not attracted to me because i am not that type.. cause i say ' shes well better than me ' and he says ' yeah but i cant get her can i ' hmm,bad
    Your boyfriend's answer makes me think he is an ass. No offense intended.

You however sound insecure and if you go around asking questions like that, it sounds like you are trying to test him. Don't do that, it's not attractive at all. If a guy is with you it means you are good enough for him, you should be happy with that.

Yeah i am insecure but only since he said that really, because he showed me this girls picture and said oh yeah this is who all my friends like or whatever.. But i wasnt testing him, i was just saying it because i did feel like that, but his answer just made me feel worse obviously

Agreed with robo. It's not attractive to ask questions like that. It's not your boyfriend's sole responsibility to boost your ego time and time again. There's a stereotypical saying that goes, "Blondes have more fun". This is supposedly the reason men choose blondes over other women. They're stereotypically less likely to get bogged down by emotional turmoil and are always looking for a good time. They also say that blondes are dumb too. So, it's kind of a trade off when you think about it.

But yeah, what your boyfriend said was stupid. I don't think he understands that though. He sounds kinda like a dumb blonde himself.

While recently re-watching season two of The Wire, I heard this great line from a minor character nicknamed Horseface: "Let me ask you something important. You like fake tits? I can't decide. Thus far, I'm undecided on fake tits."
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Almost all girls can make themselves physically attractive to me, it just a matter of taking care of themselves. If you put even a small amount effort into how you look it is usually appreciated.

The 'bimbo' type, blonde, fake boobs, plastered with make up, etc).....yeh the guys want to shag her and because she looks good, but that is usuallyas far as it goes....a shag. She might end up with a male who preens himself, like she preens herself...he will have as many brains as she does too...usually NONE....pmsl (BUT THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS of course)

The natural, average looking girl they would be more likely to view as 'relationship material' and she will be the one introduced to mum and dad.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 28-08-10 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyH View Post
    Yeah i am insecure but only since he said that really, because he showed me this girls picture and said oh yeah this is who all my friends like or whatever.. But i wasnt testing him, i was just saying it because i did feel like that, but his answer just made me feel worse obviously
    Dump the twat.