+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what does this mean???

by the time you get back, you'll know how she feels about you. if she got with someone- she's moved on. if she hasn't- she was probably waiting for you. you can't do anything about it so just see what happens.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

hi, how have you been? How is your vacation going on? As you know I am home with my parents, having good time (living the dream). The weather is really hot and humid in here, can't breathe. I am heading back in september. Take care and see ya around.

That's what i sent her on facebook two days a go but she hasn't replied yet. She hasn't blocked me either. She is on facebook and I saw her recent activities. Should i send her another msg in a few days saying that hey what's wrong...??

anybody help?

if she still hasn't responded to you, then i'm thinking she's a lost cause. she probably isn't interested.
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

seems like she is not with someone else yet...I am thinking about texting her in september when i get back or calling her.

you can text her if you want when you get back. in my opinion, you probably shouldn't have sent that facebook message. you should have given her the space she requested while you were away and waited to get in touch with her when you got back. but what's done is done. don't contact her again until you get back. and when you do get back, limit it to one text message. if she doesn't respond, then you'll know for sure she doesn't want to start things with you again. it's going to suck for you because you have feelings for her, but it's better you put that energy towards someone who actually wants to be with you. don't waste your time and energy on someone who doesn't...you will only bring yourself grief.
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

Thanks,l you are absolutely right. About the facebook msg: Some of friends told me to send her a msg to let her know I am still there. so she won't forget me. Actually I was going to wait till I go back but I listened to some of my friend's advise that's all. She told my friend that I was too into her and fast but on our second date she told me that she would like to sleepover and make breakfast for me the next day,next week she wanted to plan something with me because it would be her day off. She even bought a bathing suit to swim with me one day however she changed her mind that night. Btw our mutual friend my ex's one of her best friends. We had a really rough break up. I am scared that she told her something bad about me.

Today I talked to her on facebook for the first time after like a month. SHe is fine but she said she is bored. She is getting ready for school and moving to another apartment tho. So what is the next move? I dont wanna scare her away but I like her. Should i keep my feelings secret or let her know but also mention that i dont wanna lose her friendship???

oh well she woke up early in the morning busy with packing she said she is gunna brb becuz the toast is ready but she never came back tho lol now she is offline. Does it mean that she doesn't give a crap about me or she is really busy that's why?

Just leave her alone till you get back, you really need to give her the space she asked for, otherwise she may start to feel pestered. She said brb but then didn't come back but made the effort to change her status to offline at some point. She could be busy or not interested, who knows. But you are risking pushing her farther away by keep contacting her.

Think about it...just because you might not hear from this girl for a month doesn't make you less interested in her does it, so why do you think contacting her a lot will make her more interested? Attraction doesn't work that way does it?

In life, you're not attracted to someone just because they contact you a lot, are you? Attraction doesn't work like that.

Geez I haven't contacted her for a month. Our convo was just casual. It took us like 5 min that's all. Me

hi
    09:02Laura

heyy how are you?\

hows traveling?
    09:03Me

i m pretty good thanks

traveling is ok

how about you
    09:06Laura

im alright

getting ready for schoool
    09:07Me

right on
    09:09Me

so how is halifax treating you
    09:09Laura

yuck\

im bored

although the sun is nice
    09:09Me

sorry to hear that
    09:10Laura

hahaha no itsalll goood

im cleaning the apartment today we have to move tomorrow

sl busy day
    09:10Me

moving out?
    09:10Laura

yep

ahhhhim excited tho

brb my toast is finished

haha
    09:11Me

oh k

Yes, but you initiated the contact and she was the one that ended it. She could only spend 5 minutes talking to you. I don't care how busy she was, she would make more time for you if she was really interested in you. Apart from the initial question she asked you, she asked you nothing about you. Her answers to your questions are short with no real elaboration and she shows no interest in expanding the conversation. At one point you had to wait two minutes for a reply from her and then had to prompt her again to talk to you.

Not the sort of interaction i would have with a man i was really interested in if i had not spoken to him in a month..

so should i give up?

I mean if a person has lost interest in you does it mean that she won't give you another chance to you no more?

No, not necessarily. But just leave her alone for a while and let her come to you. She will, if she wants to. Time has a way of distorting our memories sometimes, the feeling that she felt you were too intense may fade after a while and she may start to be interested in you again as she clearly was attracted to you initially. You're doing nothing to change her memory of you being intense by contacting her, it will only strengthen it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast